THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Finally, some lab tests I see for candida, bacteria etc

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Tibya
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:58 am

Finally, some lab tests I see for candida, bacteria etc

Post by Tibya »

Hi All,

I just found this during my search online.
http://www.accesalabs.com/toxin?gclid=C ... hwod5gIuWQ
It has a price and the type of lab test one would want to do. This at least gives us an approximate idea about the cost associated with such tests.
And I really don't know why they have 3 different types of candida tests , IgA, IgM and IgG.
:(
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗