20/20 has such an interested series. They featured a TMAU patient, and did I feel this lady's pain. Her diet helped in the end, but just her sheer torture of being smelled wanted to make me reach through the TV and hug her.
btw, when any of your turn on the air conditioning, does your house smell? Heat through the winter-nothing, but spring for like 2 weeks my house stinks. Not the same as BB, but similar butt smell. STRANGE.
Anyway, this doctor in NC claims to be able to treat strange conditions that are ignored by the regular doctor. He was featured on 20/20 and is within a driving distance from me. http://www.drbuttar.com/mission.php
If anything, I may email him our forum site so he can at least see our desperation and may offer an explanation and or treatment.[/url]
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Strange Affliction Dr- treats untreatable conditions
Strange, but I do smell something similar to my breath when I enter my bedroom, since last 2 days. I somehow know its just like my breath, but not as strong. After being in the bedroom for a while, I do not smell it anymore (maybe my nose just got used to it).
I change my bedsheets every 20 days with warm and few drops of chlorine, so I know its not from the bedsheets. It seemed it came from the walls or just the air in the room. Its not from the AC, because I have not turned the AC on yet. Its been raining here, so may be from the rain water.
I change my bedsheets every 20 days with warm and few drops of chlorine, so I know its not from the bedsheets. It seemed it came from the walls or just the air in the room. Its not from the AC, because I have not turned the AC on yet. Its been raining here, so may be from the rain water.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.