http://www.thecandidadiet.com/
Want to know if someone already tried this and got any results. I am planning to start this next week. About to complete Triple therapy for my H Pilory on tuesday.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Did anybody try below Candida diet?
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
Hi, no pain but, i can still see little white coating (scabs) in that area, i will give it a week more. BB is not gone completely but, itz not as bad as before. Earlier when i drank coffee it used to smell horrible, now i don't have that feeling. I am going to go back to work on Wednesday, i will let you know based on reactions.
I'm on triple therapy meds for H Pylori. I was on it last year but, my GI said bacteria is still there (got a biopsy during my endoscopy). I am going to have stool test done next week to see if itz still there.
Starting detox from today. I'll do option 2 for 3 days(detox drink from candida site) and will then switch to lime juice and veggies for 7 days after that. I have lot of symptoms of Candida and looks like there is no harm in trying candida diet. I'll take natural anti fungals (coconut oil). Let me know if you are trying this diet. Do you have symptoms of candida?
I'm on triple therapy meds for H Pylori. I was on it last year but, my GI said bacteria is still there (got a biopsy during my endoscopy). I am going to have stool test done next week to see if itz still there.
Starting detox from today. I'll do option 2 for 3 days(detox drink from candida site) and will then switch to lime juice and veggies for 7 days after that. I have lot of symptoms of Candida and looks like there is no harm in trying candida diet. I'll take natural anti fungals (coconut oil). Let me know if you are trying this diet. Do you have symptoms of candida?
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.