THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Nystatin: Anybody try?
Nystatin: Anybody try?
Above prescription medication and other similar medications are used to treat oral thrush/yeast infection of the tongue. Has anyone tried this? Has anyone has success with this?
Hank
Hank
Guys I know this post is too old but I have the same question...I told you that my ENT gave me antibiotics again...I was OK on them and about a week afterwards but during the last days my bb & throat itching became totally horrible,I have no doubt that those f**ing antibiotics that I took are the cause...I feel like an idiot because of trusting him.
nystatin
Yes I was given nystatin along with hexitidine mouth wash by my doctor. Had it for 3 months and it really worked. Later I realized wheat products gave me instant BB. I now eat gluten free foods with 20-30% raw food. This has definitely helped me to reduce my BB. At least the room does not stink. I still have some bb but it is not as bad as I had earlier. I am working with my doctor and also doing my own research about bb.
-
HopefulOne
- Advanced
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.