THE cure for bad breath
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:58 am
Hello!
Who am I? This is my story.
I am a chronic bad breath sufferer, I’ve been suffering from bad breath for over a decade now, I’m 23 years old and have finally found a cure for bad breath. I’ve been suffering for so long, emotionally and physically, and enough is enough. I am a not a doctor, I am not selling a product nor am I advertising for anyone. My goal is to help others cure bad breath. If you are reading this then you must be suffering through the same thing. Bad breath is really disgusting; my bad breath is so bad that even the dog refuses to eat the dog bones after it’s been in my mouth. Like I have no idea how bad my BB until my cousin told me loudly, your breath stinks. I work in a closed space, I notice how people flinching, rubbing their noses and making rude faces. The worst part is that I can’t even tell the person I love that I like them because I didn’t want them to suffer through all this shit. I decided to change, so I began researching online and tried everything, but nothing worked. I wanted to die because it seemed I couldn’t find a cure. I finally found a cure when I decided to use SEASALT to brush my teeth. THAT’S ALL YOU NEED SEASALT (or regular salt if you can’t find sea salt) I’ve been brushing my teeth with toothpaste 3 times a day and yet BB comes back worst. My breath would stink right after I brush. I do not wish to bore you but first you must understand what I say before you rush out and try this method.
90% of BB comes from the mouth; if you have a white tongue then most likely you have bad breath. Now it’s the tongue that makes your breath really stink. Because all the bacteria settle’s on the tongue, so should you brush your tongue with abuse? NO! Brushing your TONGUE WILL NOT eliminate BB, however it will reduce the smell. To combat BB you must go under and beyond your teeth, into your GUMS. THAT is the root of all BB. When I was younger I suffered from gum disease, it became so bad, I had to do a face surgery to remove around four teeth. ALL dentists care about is money, they don’t give two crap about your teeth or your health. Trust in natural things. Sea salt draws out toxins within YOUR GUMS without surgery, saving you a lot of money. I discovered this method accidently when I was rubbing my teeth with salt. I noticed brown stuff leaking from the teeth. That was IT. I began rubbing with my fingers, drawing out all the brown pus. From that moment I knew that if I rubbed all of it out my BB would go finally die. My right side is healthy so NO pus leaking. I knew that gum disease was in the left side.
YOU must squeeze every drop of pus out, because if you don’t you won’t fully cure BB. The pus in your gums will absorb water and nutrients from your face, causing you to have dry and cracked lips. Your hair, eyes, and skin on your face won’t get the nutrition. Hair loss, vision loss and pimples will happen. How do you know BB isn’t in the stomach? Because if you noticed BB only occurs in people with dry mouth, people with a large stomach don’t necessarily have BB despite all that food settling in the stomach. There is a closing that prevents smell from coming out. So trust me when I say BB is in your mouth, well 90% of the time. So enough talk let’s get to the cure.
What you will need: Sea Salt (table salt will do fine), toothbrush, and 2 cups.
1. In one cup mix salt and warm water this will be your saline solution (mouth rinse), it’s best to have a big cup.
2. In the 2nd cup add salt and VERY little water (this will be your toothpaste)
Always work on one section of teeth at a time.
Sections: top left, top middle, top right, lower left, lower middle and lower right. That way you know preciously where the BB is and target it easily.
3. Rub salt directly onto a section for 5 minutes and then spit, if there is brown stuff, then there is gum disease. You can either rub salt directly for faster release of pus, however my gums became a bit sensitive so I had to mix the salt with a bit of water, as mentioned in step2.
Keep rubbing in ONE SECTION until you spit out clear saliva, and then move onto the next section. There is no need to clean your tongue because most of the pus in the gums not THE TONUE. You can use your index finger or use a toothbrush to push the salt onto the gums, drawing out the pus.
I spent over 15 hours now, constantly brushing with salt. Stop when you gum’s get sensitive, you can’t cure BB in one day. However be prepared to spend quite a few hours in the bathroom, depending on the severity of your gum disease. It will take about a week or two or even more depending on how much pus you have. A clean mouth will be a mouth without pus when you brush.
There will be levels.
1st level: brown pus coming out
2nd level: hardcore DARK brown stuff coming out, IT’S NOT BLOOD, IT’S FOUL BLOOD. Fresh blood is bright red so no need to be scared because you AREN’T BLEEDING, it’s pus and NEEDS TO BE SQUEEZED OUT.
3rd level: The last stage, however it can be quite long so DON’T GET TOO EXCITED. How do you know when you are at the last stage? When your saliva becomes creamy white, and the tip of your tongue becomes red and bright. These are signs that you are overcoming the pus. Like I said don’t get too excited yet because there is still a long way to go before you conquer BB. The only way when you know you conquered BB is when you can spit out PURE WHITE saliva and no white coating on your tongue. Your tongue should be right red. Go Google for an image of a healthy tongue. As you brush your TONGUE WILL BECOME REDDER ON IT’S OWN, there is no need to brush your tongue at any level.
Well I didn’t spend 3 hours writing this for nothing. I write this so it offers some help to those who are desperately seeking help. BB needs to be eliminated; we need to take care of our OWN BODY so others so not have to suffer with the stinky odour. So please do yourself and everyone else a favour by taking care of your health, by eating right (no processed food) and exercising. Rinse with salt water after eating, remember to floss and brush with sea salt NOT TOOTHPASTE.
[TIP] DON'T USE FRESH WATER TO RINSE YOUR MOUTH. USE SALT WATER. Fresh water will cause pain for some reason.
[TIP] CARRY SALT WITH YOU EVERYWHERE AND RINSE AFTER EATING ANYTHING.
[TIP] DON'T forget to GARGLE THROAT AS well
Who am I? This is my story.
I am a chronic bad breath sufferer, I’ve been suffering from bad breath for over a decade now, I’m 23 years old and have finally found a cure for bad breath. I’ve been suffering for so long, emotionally and physically, and enough is enough. I am a not a doctor, I am not selling a product nor am I advertising for anyone. My goal is to help others cure bad breath. If you are reading this then you must be suffering through the same thing. Bad breath is really disgusting; my bad breath is so bad that even the dog refuses to eat the dog bones after it’s been in my mouth. Like I have no idea how bad my BB until my cousin told me loudly, your breath stinks. I work in a closed space, I notice how people flinching, rubbing their noses and making rude faces. The worst part is that I can’t even tell the person I love that I like them because I didn’t want them to suffer through all this shit. I decided to change, so I began researching online and tried everything, but nothing worked. I wanted to die because it seemed I couldn’t find a cure. I finally found a cure when I decided to use SEASALT to brush my teeth. THAT’S ALL YOU NEED SEASALT (or regular salt if you can’t find sea salt) I’ve been brushing my teeth with toothpaste 3 times a day and yet BB comes back worst. My breath would stink right after I brush. I do not wish to bore you but first you must understand what I say before you rush out and try this method.
90% of BB comes from the mouth; if you have a white tongue then most likely you have bad breath. Now it’s the tongue that makes your breath really stink. Because all the bacteria settle’s on the tongue, so should you brush your tongue with abuse? NO! Brushing your TONGUE WILL NOT eliminate BB, however it will reduce the smell. To combat BB you must go under and beyond your teeth, into your GUMS. THAT is the root of all BB. When I was younger I suffered from gum disease, it became so bad, I had to do a face surgery to remove around four teeth. ALL dentists care about is money, they don’t give two crap about your teeth or your health. Trust in natural things. Sea salt draws out toxins within YOUR GUMS without surgery, saving you a lot of money. I discovered this method accidently when I was rubbing my teeth with salt. I noticed brown stuff leaking from the teeth. That was IT. I began rubbing with my fingers, drawing out all the brown pus. From that moment I knew that if I rubbed all of it out my BB would go finally die. My right side is healthy so NO pus leaking. I knew that gum disease was in the left side.
YOU must squeeze every drop of pus out, because if you don’t you won’t fully cure BB. The pus in your gums will absorb water and nutrients from your face, causing you to have dry and cracked lips. Your hair, eyes, and skin on your face won’t get the nutrition. Hair loss, vision loss and pimples will happen. How do you know BB isn’t in the stomach? Because if you noticed BB only occurs in people with dry mouth, people with a large stomach don’t necessarily have BB despite all that food settling in the stomach. There is a closing that prevents smell from coming out. So trust me when I say BB is in your mouth, well 90% of the time. So enough talk let’s get to the cure.
What you will need: Sea Salt (table salt will do fine), toothbrush, and 2 cups.
1. In one cup mix salt and warm water this will be your saline solution (mouth rinse), it’s best to have a big cup.
2. In the 2nd cup add salt and VERY little water (this will be your toothpaste)
Always work on one section of teeth at a time.
Sections: top left, top middle, top right, lower left, lower middle and lower right. That way you know preciously where the BB is and target it easily.
3. Rub salt directly onto a section for 5 minutes and then spit, if there is brown stuff, then there is gum disease. You can either rub salt directly for faster release of pus, however my gums became a bit sensitive so I had to mix the salt with a bit of water, as mentioned in step2.
Keep rubbing in ONE SECTION until you spit out clear saliva, and then move onto the next section. There is no need to clean your tongue because most of the pus in the gums not THE TONUE. You can use your index finger or use a toothbrush to push the salt onto the gums, drawing out the pus.
I spent over 15 hours now, constantly brushing with salt. Stop when you gum’s get sensitive, you can’t cure BB in one day. However be prepared to spend quite a few hours in the bathroom, depending on the severity of your gum disease. It will take about a week or two or even more depending on how much pus you have. A clean mouth will be a mouth without pus when you brush.
There will be levels.
1st level: brown pus coming out
2nd level: hardcore DARK brown stuff coming out, IT’S NOT BLOOD, IT’S FOUL BLOOD. Fresh blood is bright red so no need to be scared because you AREN’T BLEEDING, it’s pus and NEEDS TO BE SQUEEZED OUT.
3rd level: The last stage, however it can be quite long so DON’T GET TOO EXCITED. How do you know when you are at the last stage? When your saliva becomes creamy white, and the tip of your tongue becomes red and bright. These are signs that you are overcoming the pus. Like I said don’t get too excited yet because there is still a long way to go before you conquer BB. The only way when you know you conquered BB is when you can spit out PURE WHITE saliva and no white coating on your tongue. Your tongue should be right red. Go Google for an image of a healthy tongue. As you brush your TONGUE WILL BECOME REDDER ON IT’S OWN, there is no need to brush your tongue at any level.
Well I didn’t spend 3 hours writing this for nothing. I write this so it offers some help to those who are desperately seeking help. BB needs to be eliminated; we need to take care of our OWN BODY so others so not have to suffer with the stinky odour. So please do yourself and everyone else a favour by taking care of your health, by eating right (no processed food) and exercising. Rinse with salt water after eating, remember to floss and brush with sea salt NOT TOOTHPASTE.
[TIP] DON'T USE FRESH WATER TO RINSE YOUR MOUTH. USE SALT WATER. Fresh water will cause pain for some reason.
[TIP] CARRY SALT WITH YOU EVERYWHERE AND RINSE AFTER EATING ANYTHING.
[TIP] DON'T forget to GARGLE THROAT AS well