Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:37 pm
Thought I would go ahead and post this, even though I may be REALLY jumping the gun, but I think I'm on to something here...
A few weeks ago Cauterize posted about ingesting tea tree oil. Although its toxic I started taking it. And I saw substantial results. Mind you I had just started taking a ppi and carafate, I was not getting substantial relief from either one. So when the tea tree oil helped, I started doing research online.
I found lufenuron at owndoc.com (http://lufenuroncandidacure.owndoc.com). I had a lot of symptoms of candida -- so I thought I would give it a try. I had looked at candida before but saw how hard it was to get rid of and didn't think I could stay on the diet. Candida are encased in chitin (the hard shell similar to fleas) and that is why its so hard to kill them. Lufenuron dissolves the chitin on the candida and their insides leak out of their bodies and they die. Without the hard chitin covering they are basically powerless. For all the candida that don't die from losing their chitin, my immune system will be able to kill them because without the chitin they are in a weakened stated. I am taking glutathione now to boost my immune system along with the lufenuron.
Lufenuron is an inert substance and does not interact with any medicines. All it does is react with chitin, which is the candida. Since there are no side effects I thought why not, if I don't have candida, it just won't work. And its only $27. I ordered it online and it took 10 days to get from Europe to the U.S. It comes in powder form and you take 3 doses over a 3 day period with your food. Yesterday was day 2. Last night I started getting really uncomfortable, headache, sleepless night and this morning I had fever blisters coming out on my mouth. (Prob die off symptms.) But NO BB. I have had NO bb whatsoever and its 12:20 p.m. I even drank coffee! Usually I get a horrible taste after the first drink of coffee and can smell it when I talk. Needless to say I'm in heaven right now.
I will take my last dose of lufenuron today. Then it will work in my body for the next 2 weeks killing the candida. After 2 weeks I will take another round of lufenuron. Then I will see how things are. I am taking other things right now that I think contribute to the no bb. I think I had a multitude of problems. But it was not nipped in the bud until I did the tea tree oil and lufenuron. I won't even go into all the crap I've tried over the years. I really never gave candida serious thought. Maybe y'all should too. Sometimes diet alone will not rid you of candida. You need something that will get them where it hurts....
Right now I take daily:
3/4 drops of tea tree oil in water after I brush my teeth (just ingest a small portion)
Lufenuron powder with a meal (today is my last dose)
1000 mg of N-Acetyl Cysteine (glutathione for immune system)
2 DIM Plus (I LOVE this stuff!)
Allegra D (for PND)
My PPI (prescribed from my doctor for acid/bile reflux)
I plan to do the lufenuron cleanse once a year. We'll see how long this lasts but I thought I would share. I don't even remember the last time I had a day like this. I've been talking to EVERYONE! lol
A few weeks ago Cauterize posted about ingesting tea tree oil. Although its toxic I started taking it. And I saw substantial results. Mind you I had just started taking a ppi and carafate, I was not getting substantial relief from either one. So when the tea tree oil helped, I started doing research online.
I found lufenuron at owndoc.com (http://lufenuroncandidacure.owndoc.com). I had a lot of symptoms of candida -- so I thought I would give it a try. I had looked at candida before but saw how hard it was to get rid of and didn't think I could stay on the diet. Candida are encased in chitin (the hard shell similar to fleas) and that is why its so hard to kill them. Lufenuron dissolves the chitin on the candida and their insides leak out of their bodies and they die. Without the hard chitin covering they are basically powerless. For all the candida that don't die from losing their chitin, my immune system will be able to kill them because without the chitin they are in a weakened stated. I am taking glutathione now to boost my immune system along with the lufenuron.
Lufenuron is an inert substance and does not interact with any medicines. All it does is react with chitin, which is the candida. Since there are no side effects I thought why not, if I don't have candida, it just won't work. And its only $27. I ordered it online and it took 10 days to get from Europe to the U.S. It comes in powder form and you take 3 doses over a 3 day period with your food. Yesterday was day 2. Last night I started getting really uncomfortable, headache, sleepless night and this morning I had fever blisters coming out on my mouth. (Prob die off symptms.) But NO BB. I have had NO bb whatsoever and its 12:20 p.m. I even drank coffee! Usually I get a horrible taste after the first drink of coffee and can smell it when I talk. Needless to say I'm in heaven right now.
I will take my last dose of lufenuron today. Then it will work in my body for the next 2 weeks killing the candida. After 2 weeks I will take another round of lufenuron. Then I will see how things are. I am taking other things right now that I think contribute to the no bb. I think I had a multitude of problems. But it was not nipped in the bud until I did the tea tree oil and lufenuron. I won't even go into all the crap I've tried over the years. I really never gave candida serious thought. Maybe y'all should too. Sometimes diet alone will not rid you of candida. You need something that will get them where it hurts....
Right now I take daily:
3/4 drops of tea tree oil in water after I brush my teeth (just ingest a small portion)
Lufenuron powder with a meal (today is my last dose)
1000 mg of N-Acetyl Cysteine (glutathione for immune system)
2 DIM Plus (I LOVE this stuff!)
Allegra D (for PND)
My PPI (prescribed from my doctor for acid/bile reflux)
I plan to do the lufenuron cleanse once a year. We'll see how long this lasts but I thought I would share. I don't even remember the last time I had a day like this. I've been talking to EVERYONE! lol