Page 1 of 1
Where's mike987?
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:20 pm
by planet
I'd like to know what's happened to Mike987? He was a very active member with a lot of comments and a good sense of humour although his health problems. Does anybody know anything about him?. We miss you on this forum mike987!
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:49 pm
by Virtuous Viking
I was wondering about this too. I sent him a pm about 2 weeks ago and he still hasn't replied. Hope he's okay.
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:54 pm
by Archimonde
I suggested to Mike that Japanese pussy might be the cure to BB. I think he tried it and it worked, so he's been busy chasing Japanese poontang ever since.
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:34 am
by Virtuous Viking
Arigato, my friend!
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:02 am
by dick.karma
haha! agree with Archimonde
let's all f@cking move to Godzilla-town
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:30 pm
by MissPretty
Yes, where are you buddy

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:30 pm
by clara0
Maybe he is working on a new cure and he is waiting to see if that cure is real or not before he informs us.

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:01 pm
by MrDoubleB
Or maybe he has already found the cure and living the life. He's completely forgotten about us.

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:26 pm
by CuteBoyPinoy
maybe he's busy.. with something new?
i wish he did find a cure, rather than ...ahmm quitting.
he's gonna comeback, if he really wants to.
So back to the business, do you guys have something to sell?
i mean, Anyone with great ideas? solution? experimentation resulting good and fresh air. lemme inhale that.