SmartMouth moutwash
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:11 am
So I hear lately about this "smartmouth moutwash" that is supposed to work better than the other mouthwashes, and it doesnt have alcohol too. I heard from a user or two (with no confirmed bad breath) that after a week of use they got no morning breath when they woke up, however I dont know if its effects wear off in long term use (if it works at all).
Normally I'm not of those who buy any mouthwash they find to test it since I've used a few some time ago and they didnt work so I lost hope and started looking for a "medical" cure. But these ones arent even expensive, they cost a little more than a listerine bottle here (well add to that the shipping costs and then it is expensive :p) so I'm willing to try. Anyone tried it?
Normally I'm not of those who buy any mouthwash they find to test it since I've used a few some time ago and they didnt work so I lost hope and started looking for a "medical" cure. But these ones arent even expensive, they cost a little more than a listerine bottle here (well add to that the shipping costs and then it is expensive :p) so I'm willing to try. Anyone tried it?
