Your Email Address:

First Name:

Reg : Source of bad breath

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Amitsharma
Total Newbie

Reg : Source of bad breath

Post by Amitsharma »

Hello,

I am suffering from terrible BB from last 10 years, it suddenly happened one day during winter in 2001 not sure how.

Went to dentist, ENT but still it is not detected.

Dentist checked teeths and gums and told me no problem with teeths or gums.
ENT removed my Tonsils but it persists.
Then he thought of Acid reflux and provide me PPI (to block acid production), I used 20 mg twice daily for 2 months but again no effect.
He suggests full Nasal CT scan for PND and sinitisus but again report is normal.
Now doctor ask me to consult a physician (M.D.).

Recently I observed that if I didn't eat anything for 3-4 hours then my BB increases significantly, also when I take tea it increases rapidly.
I can feel some liquid fluid generating continuously around place where my nose, tongue and throat meet.

Strange fact but true some people observed my terrible BB and at same time some people do not at all.
It is not just an assumption I confirmed this from them.

Could you please advise me how can I find its source.

Appreciate your quick response and thanks in advance.

Amit-

Cauterize
Junior

Re: Reg : Source of bad breath

Post by Cauterize »

Amitsharma wrote:Hello,

I am suffering from terrible BB from last 10 years, it suddenly happened one day during winter in 2001 not sure how.

Went to dentist, ENT but still it is not detected.

Dentist checked teeths and gums and told me no problem with teeths or gums.
ENT removed my Tonsils but it persists.
Then he thought of Acid reflux and provide me PPI (to block acid production), I used 20 mg twice daily for 2 months but again no effect.
He suggests full Nasal CT scan for PND and sinitisus but again report is normal.
Now doctor ask me to consult a physician (M.D.).

Recently I observed that if I didn't eat anything for 3-4 hours then my BB increases significantly, also when I take tea it increases rapidly.
I can feel some liquid fluid generating continuously around place where my nose, tongue and throat meet.

Strange fact but true some people observed my terrible BB and at same time some people do not at all.
It is not just an assumption I confirmed this from them.

Could you please advise me how can I find its source.

Appreciate your quick response and thanks in advance.

Amit-
That liquid is excessive mucus in other words post nasal drip.Foods determinate if it will smell more or less because mucus get's food from certain sources and it realizes toxins through your breath.Another thing is that you might have candida,candida also feeds himself with sugars and realizes toxins through your breath.What i want you to do is to find a mate and tell him to smell your breath to assure that you are not suffering from delusional halitosis
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

Cauterize, the man just said he confirmed that some people can smell it while others can't. I doubt he suffers from delusional halitosis. In fact, I'm sure only a handful of member on here suffer from that.
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

I don;t think anybody on this forum has delusional halitosis. People have come to this forum after going through self hygine, dentists visits, physician visits and then they come online to find a solution.
We all have seen people rubbing nose, turning face, excusing them selves, nodding in other direction while talking to us....It cannot be delusional. While the reason/source maybe different for us, halitosis is real.
Amitsharma
Total Newbie

Post by Amitsharma »

Thanks for the reply.

I don't have delusional halitosis and by full nasal CT scan report doctor confirmed that there are no signs of post nasal drip or sinusitis.

I'll look forward to check candida.

Physician asked me to go for full lever, intestine tests.

What should I do? can anybody please suggests whether it will be useful?
Any other suggestion is welcome.
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

Amitsharma wrote:Thanks for the reply.

I don't have delusional halitosis and by full nasal CT scan report doctor confirmed that there are no signs of post nasal drip or sinusitis.

I'll look forward to check candida.

Physician asked me to go for full lever, intestine tests.

What should I do? can anybody please suggests whether it will be useful?
Any other suggestion is welcome.
It will be very useful to do these full lever,intestine tests since it isn't coming from your own mouth :) .Nice Physician by the way :)
Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

How is full liver /intestine test done? Blood or endoscopy?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic