Your Email Address:

First Name:

sides of the throat/answer to prayer

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
pagmic2
Advanced

sides of the throat/answer to prayer

Post by pagmic2 »

Hi, God showed me to use my thumbs to go down along the sides of my throat and squeeze the folds to cleanse my throat and mouth...and also up around the back of the palate where the post nasal drip comes from. Especially down low in my throat along the sides, when I squeeze the folds I can taste all the bacteria coming out, but then afterwards there's a fresh feeling for a long time. I do this like two or three times a day, especially in the morning. Also getting my tonsils out helped a lot because in my case the post nasal drip and food residue were accumulating in the tonsilar crypts. There's a procedure for that that might work, short of a tonsillectomy, called Laser Cryptolysis. Keep praying and love and serve Jesus, and read His Word every day, and don't give up; He will bless you. Said a prayer for you, man.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I don't think God showed you that. You probably read about it on the internet or just became clever enough to investigate the area for yourself.

Anyway, I read your post in like 8 other threads! Hah. But I guess if your intentions are good, thank you for sharing.

It's kind of cruel that God would make us endure this burden with our only chance for a cure being to worship him. :evil:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic