THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
WHO HAS TRIED COLLOIDAL SILVER OR CANDISOL TO THREAT CANDIDA
WHO HAS TRIED COLLOIDAL SILVER OR CANDISOL TO THREAT CANDIDA
Both claim they are pretty good in eliminating the cell wall of candida and that you dont have to experience the die-off reaction. Candisol contains diffrent kinds of enzymes the main is the cellullase enzymes. but its pretty expensive
well the colloidal silver is kinda scary to use though but there are claims that they are effective in treating candida too. Try to search them and you'll find the info, just wanna share this though
I think many people tried the silver, including me. It was very popular back then as a cure because on healthboards a woman from australia claimed she was cured and that she got no reactions after using it. Shortly afterwards she got banned, because she complained about the rules on healtboards. So we never know what happend afterwards, if the bb came back or not.
For me it did not work at all, but I think because my problem is more stomach related. I haven't tried the other product though.
For me it did not work at all, but I think because my problem is more stomach related. I haven't tried the other product though.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.