There are those of us who believe in facts and research, and then there are those who are peddling snake oil or clamoring about Christ and how if you simply prayed to him you would be cured.
Also, when people have a problem, of course they want the most educated response. They probably don't want to hear this: "Did you do the spit test? You have candida." or overly aggressive individuals who tell people exactly what their problem is, and then decide they're idiots for not doing exactly as they say.
Anyway, it might not sound so pleasant, but having BB isn't so pleasant. I think we're all more than a bit frank around here because of it. You need to look into the desperation of some of these posts and forgive the rudeness, if just because you know how frustrating it is.
I don't know if I'm guilty of what you're saying here, but when I want to know the facts about something, the last thing I want is a bunch of people coming in, thinking they know what's what without having any ounce of credibility for it.
Also, correcting each other's spelling is kind of important if you wish to preserve your language abilities, despite our handicap. I can see how it could be annoying, but I'd rather consider it helpful. I want to improve more than just my breath.
And you know what, I hope there are people smarter and better than me on here. People who understand how this shit works are the ones who are going to figure it out. If knowing someone else is more intelligent than you bugs you, then maybe you should educate yourself more so you can exist on the same level as those guys.
And one more thing. I know you're a sweet girl. I didn't notice it was you who wrote the post before I got a bit aggravated and wrote that whole spiel .. But my hasty irritability here is a great example of how people can be on edge about these matters. Anyway I do love ya and I hope you don't mind a sharp response from a stinky sonavabich who's sick of this dark comedy.
edit:
Let's use all that energy to find a solution togather.
You're baiting him with that last typo, aren't you? Haha.
Some of us have quirks. Maybe his BB has made him completely OCD. Oh well. That's his thing perhaps. Maybe this is something he's good at and it's his only outlet for contributing somehow? I work out.. Sometimes I like to think that makes me better than other people.. Because despite my condition, I can still have a good looking body.. Woe is me, but damn, do I look so much better than virtually everyone in my company.. Sometimes our little quirks, hobbies, or specialties, are the source of the only confidence we can get in life. :/