Page 1 of 1

milk thistle

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:32 pm
by Susie
I started taking this last week and I swear my mouth tastes so much better.....hope this isn't a placebo deal!! Anyone else tried this?

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:13 am
by 222chick
I have never heard of that. I'll read up on it.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:18 pm
by mike987
My mouth tastes better when I'm eating icecream. =D>

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:19 pm
by math
mike987 wrote:My mouth tastes better when I'm eating icecream. =D>
It does? Mix of sugar and milk leaves horrible aftertaste in my mouth.

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:40 am
by mike987
I meant to imply that it's not really how your mouth tastes while you're consuming something.

But I might be mistaken about milk thistle... Is it a pill like supplement, and are you saying it makes your mouth tastes fresher throughout the day?