What did I miss? Anyone cured recently?
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:40 pm
Traffic on the site seemed pretty slow for the last month, and things were feeling rather hopeless....
I've had some vacation time from work and have had the pleasure of spending time away from the stress of the job and other people's faces.. didn't want to think about BB at all...
Also wanted to keep thinking that Betaine HCL was doing something. I've been taking that 3 or 4 times a day for most of the last month, results are inconclusive thus far... Don't seem to be BB free, and haven't had enough interactions lately to make any proper observations.
I was feeling a little positive about it... but some reactions persisted.. Not a lot that were concrete though... I wanted to keep taking it to be sure...
Anyway, I'm still taking it.. I haven't been in a class environment for the last two weeks,though we've been training this week in the mornings.
Today, I smelled something horrid... Upset stomach kind of shit fart smell.
I seriously thought it was my co-worker friend farting.. I even asked him. He said it's not his 'brand' of smell...
I smelled this a few times today.... Thing is, my mouth was so ****ing clean.. I had something in my mouth all day stimulating saliva as well as dosing my mouth in a powerful mint, along with some probiotic effect from the same lozenge... I don't understand. It didn't linger like a fart.. and the times I did smell it, people were speaking or breathing close to me, while I was talking.
I want to see a real ****ing doctor. I want to be diagnosed.. This shit is UNREAL.
BTW, halitosisux, last time I was on the site, I remember you asking if I was tested for heliobacter pylori. I was, through a blood test at a local clinic, and it came out negative. I don't think they tested for anything else though other than taking a standard blood test.
Oh, so guys. Is anything new?
I see some crap about candida.. but that seems to happen every month or so... No sincere cures ever appear.
I'd love to be proven wrong. If there was any important information passed around that seems to carry potential for cures, I'd really appreciate someone updating me
I've had some vacation time from work and have had the pleasure of spending time away from the stress of the job and other people's faces.. didn't want to think about BB at all...
Also wanted to keep thinking that Betaine HCL was doing something. I've been taking that 3 or 4 times a day for most of the last month, results are inconclusive thus far... Don't seem to be BB free, and haven't had enough interactions lately to make any proper observations.
I was feeling a little positive about it... but some reactions persisted.. Not a lot that were concrete though... I wanted to keep taking it to be sure...
Anyway, I'm still taking it.. I haven't been in a class environment for the last two weeks,though we've been training this week in the mornings.
Today, I smelled something horrid... Upset stomach kind of shit fart smell.
I seriously thought it was my co-worker friend farting.. I even asked him. He said it's not his 'brand' of smell...
I smelled this a few times today.... Thing is, my mouth was so ****ing clean.. I had something in my mouth all day stimulating saliva as well as dosing my mouth in a powerful mint, along with some probiotic effect from the same lozenge... I don't understand. It didn't linger like a fart.. and the times I did smell it, people were speaking or breathing close to me, while I was talking.
I want to see a real ****ing doctor. I want to be diagnosed.. This shit is UNREAL.
BTW, halitosisux, last time I was on the site, I remember you asking if I was tested for heliobacter pylori. I was, through a blood test at a local clinic, and it came out negative. I don't think they tested for anything else though other than taking a standard blood test.
Oh, so guys. Is anything new?
I see some crap about candida.. but that seems to happen every month or so... No sincere cures ever appear.
I'd love to be proven wrong. If there was any important information passed around that seems to carry potential for cures, I'd really appreciate someone updating me