Page 1 of 1

Did anybody try below Candida diet?

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:46 pm
by happylife05
http://www.thecandidadiet.com/

Want to know if someone already tried this and got any results. I am planning to start this next week. About to complete Triple therapy for my H Pilory on tuesday.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:08 am
by coconuthead
No, but I've been reading a lot about in the last few days, and I'm considering trying it sometime this week.

How did the tonsiilectomy go for you? Are you still in pain or have you recovered? Have you noticed any difference in your breath?

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:52 pm
by happylife05
Hi, no pain but, i can still see little white coating (scabs) in that area, i will give it a week more. BB is not gone completely but, itz not as bad as before. Earlier when i drank coffee it used to smell horrible, now i don't have that feeling. I am going to go back to work on Wednesday, i will let you know based on reactions.

I'm on triple therapy meds for H Pylori. I was on it last year but, my GI said bacteria is still there (got a biopsy during my endoscopy). I am going to have stool test done next week to see if itz still there.

Starting detox from today. I'll do option 2 for 3 days(detox drink from candida site) and will then switch to lime juice and veggies for 7 days after that. I have lot of symptoms of Candida and looks like there is no harm in trying candida diet. I'll take natural anti fungals (coconut oil). Let me know if you are trying this diet. Do you have symptoms of candida?

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:45 pm
by Tibya
I think, I have multiple sources of bb and candida may be one of them. So far lufenuron and Grape seed extract looks promising. How do you use coconut oil? I use it only for hair, not in my food.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:29 pm
by happylife05
Yes, i think i have multiple sources of BB. Please refer to above site on how to use coconut oil. Are you cutting down sugary foods?

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:53 pm
by Tibya
I hardly use sugar /dessert. I use Xylitol in my tea/coffee.
Very rarely I use sugar products. It has not taken my bb away :(