Page 1 of 2
Photo Uploading - GSE and sugar/dairy free treatment
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:18 am
by mtr
Hello all,
This is it! I am uploading some photos hoping that we will actually make some steps forward and help each other even more. Below you will find some photos Before and after I brushed my teeth tonight. I will also start using the GSE so hopefully I will keep you updated.
These photos were taken before I brushed my teeth and after I have eaten my dinner, an ice-cream, some strawberries and an apple. (Yeah yeah I know.. I will start the dairy and sugar free diet again from tomorrow!! )
And these after I have brushed my teeth (with regular and electric toothbrush), tongue scraping, gargled and then drunk diluted GSE.
Tomorrow I will test myself for candida (spit in a glass of bottled water) and if the result is positive I will try to post a photo just to show you how the water looks like when someone has candida.
Maybe in a week or so I will post some photos an hour after dinner to see if there is any difference on my tongue after GSE and dairy/ sugar free week.
SPECIAL REQUEST: Please, it will be very helpful if you start uploading photos as well. Especially those that they are starting a new treatment. Thank you.
Love, peace and have faith!
Regards.
[/img]
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:28 am
by halitosisux
The only abnormal thing I can see in these photos is one partially erupting, possibly horizontally impacting lower wisdom tooth there on your right side. Possibly the same thing on your left lower side too.
Re: Photo Uploading - GSE and sugar/dairy free treatment
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:55 pm
by Cauterize
mtr wrote:Hello all,
This is it! I am uploading some photos hoping that we will actually make some steps forward and help each other even more. Below you will find some photos Before and after I brushed my teeth tonight. I will also start using the GSE so hopefully I will keep you updated.
These photos were taken before I brushed my teeth and after I have eaten my dinner, an ice-cream, some strawberries and an apple. (Yeah yeah I know.. I will start the dairy and sugar free diet again from tomorrow!! )
And these after I have brushed my teeth (with regular and electric toothbrush), tongue scraping, gargled and then drunk diluted GSE.
Tomorrow I will test myself for candida (spit in a glass of bottled water) and if the result is positive I will try to post a photo just to show you how the water looks like when someone has candida.
Maybe in a week or so I will post some photos an hour after dinner to see if there is any difference on my tongue after GSE and dairy/ sugar free week.
SPECIAL REQUEST: Please, it will be very helpful if you start uploading photos as well. Especially those that they are starting a new treatment. Thank you.
Love, peace and have faith!
Regards.
[/img]
Your oral hygiene seems fine but your tongue coating/color is really nasty.Also i would go to the doctor to clean that yellowish stuff you got.
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 pm
by Tibya
Yup, that's the tongue coating I have (maybe even more coating than what you have) even after I brush my teeth,gum and scrap my tongue.
My candida home test/water spit test came positive, but I am not sure if its reliable.
Your tongue looks cleaner after GSE use. I never got this clean tongue anytime. I did see some decrease in coating while I was on zantec, but your tongue is much cleaner.
Do you think GSE is working for you?
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:32 pm
by mtr
@ halitosisux. Yes my lower right wisdom tooth is growing but I didn't have any problems so far, I mean no pain and no gum smell. My lower left wisdom tooth has been extracted 2 years ago and along with the tooth left a gum smell that I noticed between the first and the second molar for a couple of years before the extraction.
@ cauterize. Yes I have to get a professional teeth cleaning.. Its been around 10 months to have a professional dental cleaning. And come on .. my coating doesn't look that bad

It could have been worse I guess!!
@ Tibya. I don't know if its obvious in the photo but after I brushed my teeth and tongue, my coating was gone and my tongue felt very clean. But after some time that I haven't eaten anything the bad taste came back as always. I wouldn't say I had the coating even today morning after breakfast, but my tongue was quite whitish when I woke up, and I don't know if that at least is normal or abnormal! I guess its a matter of diet as well.
My candida spit test came positive as well and because I want to see how reliable it is I invited 2 friends of mine tomorrow for breakfast and told them that I need their spit!!

I will take some photos of their glasses as well and I will post them along with mine to make a comparison! Especially one of them does not have any digestive issues at all and both of them have perfect oral hygiene and I ve never smelled bad odor coming from their mouth, so because my spit result was quite nasty it will be beneficial If we have a control group as well.
About the GSE.. I can't really say whether is working or not because I ve just started the treatment. These are actually pretreatment photos and in a week or so I will upload some more to confirm whether is working or not. What I can say though about GSE is that is much more pleasant than many other products I've tried in the past, such as tea tree oil or hydrogen peroxide. Additionally, what I do like and I am stuck with the last 2-3 months is my toothpaste.. After many years of trying different products, pharmaceutical or not, Corsodyl is the only product that I actually felt is really working, at least on me.
So you were taking Zantac because of GERD?
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 pm
by halitosisux
mtr, what sort of BB do you have?
What (if anyone has ever told you) does your BB smell like?
If not, what do you think it smells like?
How would you describe the taste in your mouth?
Do you get nasal odours?
Does your finger smell if you rub it on the far back of your tongue?
Do you brush/scrape your tongue and use antibacterials on it?
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:17 pm
by mtr
halitosisux wrote:mtr, what sort of BB do you have?
What (if anyone has ever told you) does your BB smell like?
If not, what do you think it smells like?
How would you describe the taste in your mouth?
Do you get nasal odours?
Does your finger smell if you rub it on the far back of your tongue?
Do you brush/scrape your tongue and use antibacterials on it?
I am 99% sure that its a fecal smell. Yeap, my wrist smells!
Its kind of weird to describe the taste, because its the only taste I am used to for many years now. I guess sometimes I have the -what is called- metallic taste but more frequently I have a bitter taste in my mouth.
Hm.. concerning the nasal odors. I do have them sometimes but I wouldn't say that II have them that often. Although I had a check up, both a doctor check up but had an x-ray as well, I don't have a sinuses problem, but I do feel quite often that I swallow something. I feel it there were the tongue and the throat meet and I get the idea that this is what makes the bad odor in my mouth after the brushing.
Yes, corsodyl has antibacterial action. It has also peppermint, echinacea, camomile, rhatany, sage and myrrh extracts. The toothpaste has also alcohol and glycerine (and some other ingredients) but my saliva flow its quite good I think. I scrape it with my scraper first, then after I brush my teeth with corsodyl I brush my tongue and scrape it, then electric toothpaste and then again scrape it!
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 am
by dan
I've tried GSE for a week now---gargling with it and drinking some of it with water. No real benefit that I can see. I'm also taking the Natures Way DIM pills. Again, same crappy breath, with little benefit. Oh well, back to the drawing board.
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:09 am
by mtr
dan wrote:I've tried GSE for a week now---gargling with it and drinking some of it with water. No real benefit that I can see. I'm also taking the Natures Way DIM pills. Again, same crappy breath, with little benefit. Oh well, back to the drawing board.
Hi Dan,
have you noticed any difference on your coating (if you have one)?
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:37 am
by mtr
Ok folks..
Below you will see some photos of candida spit-test
BB (my) glass:
Friend1 and friend2 glass :
There is a distinct difference between me and the control group. My only concern is whether in the BB glass is actually candida or is just the bad bacteria having a pool party!?!
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:37 pm
by Cauterize
mtr wrote:Ok folks..
Below you will see some photos of candida spit-test
BB (my) glass:
Friend1 and friend2 glass :
There is a distinct difference between me and the control group. My only concern is whether in the BB glass is actually candida or is just the bad bacteria having a pool party!?!
Mtr you got candida...You can see the difference between your saliva and a healthy saliva.Those tails are strong candida indicators....
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:25 pm
by Tibya
Oh, I have much more strings and solid/thick paste with my candida water spit test.
@mtr, I started taking zantec not for GERD, but for bb. I may have had silent gerd as well, because during my initial use of zantec with h202 I had some reduction in bb, but not a drastic change.
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:16 am
by dan
hasn't helped the coating on my tongue any. I always have a coated white tongue, which I'm sure is responsible for my bad breath. Are you supposed to apply pure drops of the GSE to the tongue? or dilute it in water and then gargle and drink it?
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:07 am
by mtr
Tibya wrote:Oh, I have much more strings and solid/thick paste with my candida water spit test.
@mtr, I started taking zantec not for GERD, but for bb. I may have had silent gerd as well, because during my initial use of zantec with h202 I had some reduction in bb, but not a drastic change.
Hi Tibya,
Have you ever had a gastroscopy or other reliable test to confirm whether you have GERD or other stomach disorders? I remember that when I had my gastroscopy the doctor tested me also for helicobacteria (it was negative). I remember halitosisux mentioned something about helicobacteria that it is worth checking.
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:20 am
by mtr
dan wrote:hasn't helped the coating on my tongue any. I always have a coated white tongue, which I'm sure is responsible for my bad breath. Are you supposed to apply pure drops of the GSE to the tongue? or dilute it in water and then gargle and drink it?
Hello Dan,
No no no. As far as I know we don't use undiluted GSE anywhere, I am not at least. I dilute some drops in a glass of water, gargle and then drink the rest of it.
About the coating...I believe you! I don't expect either a massive difference by using GSE alone. What I was trying to do at the moment though is while using GSE to change my diet also (sugar/dairy free diet, eating whole seed food). Changing by diet in the past has made me notice a huge difference on my coating. But now that the possibility of having candida has increased tremendously I will order something specifically for that, probably lufenuron since it seems to be working. But I will continue using the GSE also because it has many properties that would probably enhance the anti-candida treatment.