Your Email Address:

First Name:

nose filter could be the answer for nasal bb?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
badbrath

nose filter could be the answer for nasal bb?

Post by badbrath »

3 days ago i came up with the idea of this, i asked myself if activated carbon could absorb the odor then why dont we try to make a nose filler made of that. there's a face mask made with activated carbon right? so how effective it is then? anyone have tried that if bb can still penetrate to that kind of mask? i read a topic here regarding face mask, so who's wearing or using it now and what kind of mask? tell us how's the effect then.. you might wanna ask me why nose filler if we could use face mask.. well for some obvious reason, we dont wanna use face mask all the time, coz we dont wanna get the attention of the people right..and some of us here dont wanna wear it or not comfortable enough. nose filler is not noticeable at all isnt it? and can be wear inside the nose.so when we breath out those bad odours could be absorb by activated carbon before it comes out.and at the same time the air we inhaled will be filtered too! then just today, i tried to search if there's a product like that, and really there is its called stuff-in type nose plug with air filters its made with activated carbon too.but i search the amazon and net on where to buy this i couldnt find any. seems like not yet produce..if there would be a product like this then for those people who have nasal prob this is really a big HELP for us! isnt it?

HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

I just looked online and found this: http://www.shop.breathecleanerair.org/p ... tegoryId=2

I don't know how good it is though. But yea I was also thinking that some sort of nose filter would be great, but it won't mask your mouth when you talk like a mask does.
badbrath

Post by badbrath »

Yeah I know it wont mask your mouth unlike the face mask but still this will be a big help, we could breath freely through our nose without worrying the bad smell and reaction that will come out coz active carbon will absorb it,for those who have nasal bb like me, this is such a great help for us specially for traveling,commuting in a crowded bus or vehicle or falling in a long line. would not worry too much about the mouth odor coz people would only smell us when we talk. actually i tried making stuff like this, just like the size of a capsule, i used the local face mask shape it like capsule and filled it with activated carbon, the other end with cotton and the other end with carbon, i used it last time i dont know if it works but i dont see reaction when exhaling as hard as i can through my nose for some people who passed by me when i went to the market. but its hard to breath i mean via inhaling.so i breath thru my mouth and exhaled thru my nose. i put those filter inside my nose wherein people couldnt notice and see it. would like to try that link you posted here,but it would be good if the color would be black so its not noticeable.
tieuvodanh

Post by tieuvodanh »

Is it ok to inhale activated carbon 24/7 ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic