Hello,
I am suffering from terrible BB from last 10 years, it suddenly happened one day during winter in 2001 not sure how.
Went to dentist, ENT but still it is not detected.
Dentist checked teeths and gums and told me no problem with teeths or gums.
ENT removed my Tonsils but it persists.
Then he thought of Acid reflux and provide me PPI (to block acid production), I used 20 mg twice daily for 2 months but again no effect.
He suggests full Nasal CT scan for PND and sinitisus but again report is normal.
Now doctor ask me to consult a physician (M.D.).
Recently I observed that if I didn't eat anything for 3-4 hours then my BB increases significantly, also when I take tea it increases rapidly.
I can feel some liquid fluid generating continuously around place where my nose, tongue and throat meet.
Strange fact but true some people observed my terrible BB and at same time some people do not at all.
It is not just an assumption I confirmed this from them.
Could you please advise me how can I find its source.
Appreciate your quick response and thanks in advance.
Amit-
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Reg : Source of bad breath
Re: Reg : Source of bad breath
That liquid is excessive mucus in other words post nasal drip.Foods determinate if it will smell more or less because mucus get's food from certain sources and it realizes toxins through your breath.Another thing is that you might have candida,candida also feeds himself with sugars and realizes toxins through your breath.What i want you to do is to find a mate and tell him to smell your breath to assure that you are not suffering from delusional halitosisAmitsharma wrote:Hello,
I am suffering from terrible BB from last 10 years, it suddenly happened one day during winter in 2001 not sure how.
Went to dentist, ENT but still it is not detected.
Dentist checked teeths and gums and told me no problem with teeths or gums.
ENT removed my Tonsils but it persists.
Then he thought of Acid reflux and provide me PPI (to block acid production), I used 20 mg twice daily for 2 months but again no effect.
He suggests full Nasal CT scan for PND and sinitisus but again report is normal.
Now doctor ask me to consult a physician (M.D.).
Recently I observed that if I didn't eat anything for 3-4 hours then my BB increases significantly, also when I take tea it increases rapidly.
I can feel some liquid fluid generating continuously around place where my nose, tongue and throat meet.
Strange fact but true some people observed my terrible BB and at same time some people do not at all.
It is not just an assumption I confirmed this from them.
Could you please advise me how can I find its source.
Appreciate your quick response and thanks in advance.
Amit-
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
I don;t think anybody on this forum has delusional halitosis. People have come to this forum after going through self hygine, dentists visits, physician visits and then they come online to find a solution.
We all have seen people rubbing nose, turning face, excusing them selves, nodding in other direction while talking to us....It cannot be delusional. While the reason/source maybe different for us, halitosis is real.
We all have seen people rubbing nose, turning face, excusing them selves, nodding in other direction while talking to us....It cannot be delusional. While the reason/source maybe different for us, halitosis is real.
-
Amitsharma
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:01 pm
Thanks for the reply.
I don't have delusional halitosis and by full nasal CT scan report doctor confirmed that there are no signs of post nasal drip or sinusitis.
I'll look forward to check candida.
Physician asked me to go for full lever, intestine tests.
What should I do? can anybody please suggests whether it will be useful?
Any other suggestion is welcome.
I don't have delusional halitosis and by full nasal CT scan report doctor confirmed that there are no signs of post nasal drip or sinusitis.
I'll look forward to check candida.
Physician asked me to go for full lever, intestine tests.
What should I do? can anybody please suggests whether it will be useful?
Any other suggestion is welcome.
It will be very useful to do these full lever,intestine tests since it isn't coming from your own mouthAmitsharma wrote:Thanks for the reply.
I don't have delusional halitosis and by full nasal CT scan report doctor confirmed that there are no signs of post nasal drip or sinusitis.
I'll look forward to check candida.
Physician asked me to go for full lever, intestine tests.
What should I do? can anybody please suggests whether it will be useful?
Any other suggestion is welcome.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.