THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Dental X-Rays

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
trenski
Junior
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:36 pm

Dental X-Rays

Post by trenski »

How do I scan and send dental x-rays via email? I tried to do it and it wasn't visible, not sure what I did wrong. Thank You
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

If you mean so that you can make them visible in a post on this site, then you need to upload the images to a website which allows you to store them and link to them, and then paste the link to the images in your post on here.

I'm not very internet savvy, but if it's what you meant, then I can try to help you further if you need it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗