Page 1 of 1

IS LUFENURON AVAILABLE IN PHILS?

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:26 am
by badbrath
Hi,

I forget my password again so i have created a new account this is my third account i think :D , I rarely visited this site. i would like to try this lufenuron, because i am sure that i have multiple causes, well which is one the candida i am pretty sure about that, 2nd thing is i read it doesnt interact with any medicines and it wont affect the liver too which is good. im gonna be taking antibiotics for my sinus and ear problems so i think it would be great if while im taking on antibiotics im going to take this lufenuron also. if any one here knows if its available in Phils please try to pm me. Thanks guys i hope all of you, who already tried this will be cured :) well for me i am not hoping i will get cured with this stuff but rather help me decrease my bb and eliminate my candida. as i;ve said i've got multiple causes and issue.

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:18 pm
by sadgirlbb
Hi there... while doing my research on lufenuron I did find a company that makes this in pill form. But their product was US$123! And I could not afford that so I stayed with the powder form ($27).

I will try to find the website and post it here for you!

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:36 pm
by MissPretty
Where can I order it from? I live in Sweden. Grateful for answers