Holistic cure?
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:46 am
Hey guys!
After many years of searching for what the root of my problem was, I was relieved to find out that it is candida in my intestinal tract. How? I went to a Naturopath doctor, that was my last hope. Many times we look for short-cuts and easy solutions for this problem, but what we really need to do is search for the problem within ourselves. Take a look at your health how does your body react to certain foods? Or within certain environments?
I didn't even know bb can stem from a yeast infection.. it's amazing how the body works. Now I'm not assuring you that this may be your cause of bb, but I'm telling you to take a better look into your health, and maybe go and see a Naturopath see if they can help. Take it from me I haaated going to dentist after dentist and having them flag me off and look at me like I'm crazy. Doctor's aren't much help either all they do is throw you useless prescriptions..
Anyways I digress. I've tried many things mentioned on this site: Grape seed extract, nasal irrigation, tongue scraper etc etc.. even paid $800 to see a specialist for bb whoo didn't do much. I think it was all for the better which led me to where I am now.
Once I went to the naturpath she sent me to a food allergist who tested me on various foods to see my intolerance level, and then my bacteria intolerance. Found it high of candida (because of my diet high in wheat and sugar). My next step was altering my lifestyle by changing my diet. Very very hard at first and it still is but I can honeslty feel a difference. My mouth- my throat is odorless, my tongue stays relatively pink throughout the day, I do the quick bb check and find little to no odor. Not to mention it's great for my health. This diet is used in conjunction with supplements I take. All natural. So I suggest some of you on this site to stop wasting money on expensive medicines that prob add to your problem and hinder your health and to look for the natural way.
Btw, I am not fully cured. The only way I will be is when all of the candida is out of my system. When that happens is up to me and how willing I am to stick by this strict diet. But it can be done.
All the best to all of you. And if you have any suggestions for me, or any questions please mention them..
After many years of searching for what the root of my problem was, I was relieved to find out that it is candida in my intestinal tract. How? I went to a Naturopath doctor, that was my last hope. Many times we look for short-cuts and easy solutions for this problem, but what we really need to do is search for the problem within ourselves. Take a look at your health how does your body react to certain foods? Or within certain environments?
I didn't even know bb can stem from a yeast infection.. it's amazing how the body works. Now I'm not assuring you that this may be your cause of bb, but I'm telling you to take a better look into your health, and maybe go and see a Naturopath see if they can help. Take it from me I haaated going to dentist after dentist and having them flag me off and look at me like I'm crazy. Doctor's aren't much help either all they do is throw you useless prescriptions..
Anyways I digress. I've tried many things mentioned on this site: Grape seed extract, nasal irrigation, tongue scraper etc etc.. even paid $800 to see a specialist for bb whoo didn't do much. I think it was all for the better which led me to where I am now.
Once I went to the naturpath she sent me to a food allergist who tested me on various foods to see my intolerance level, and then my bacteria intolerance. Found it high of candida (because of my diet high in wheat and sugar). My next step was altering my lifestyle by changing my diet. Very very hard at first and it still is but I can honeslty feel a difference. My mouth- my throat is odorless, my tongue stays relatively pink throughout the day, I do the quick bb check and find little to no odor. Not to mention it's great for my health. This diet is used in conjunction with supplements I take. All natural. So I suggest some of you on this site to stop wasting money on expensive medicines that prob add to your problem and hinder your health and to look for the natural way.
Btw, I am not fully cured. The only way I will be is when all of the candida is out of my system. When that happens is up to me and how willing I am to stick by this strict diet. But it can be done.
All the best to all of you. And if you have any suggestions for me, or any questions please mention them..