Curing Gum disease
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm
Curing Gum Disease
People please read carefully as to what I say, I honestly believe that this is the cure for gum disease (GD). Solving gum disease WILL ELIMINATE BB, unless you suffer from something else, then you will need to find the underlying cause.
Intro: Gum disease is the main cause of a white tongue. Your saliva tries to eliminate gum disease, every time it comes down from between your teeth it brings down some pus, which will coat your tongue causing bb every time you breathe. This is our body’s way of telling us that something is wrong. If BB smelled nice then no one would try to clean it.
Now I know many of you failed miserably trying to cure with salt water, I myself am not cured but I am now at least 70% cured. I am not lying this time. I wanted to confirm the results before posting “promised cures”. I am in my 4th week of cleaning my teeth with sea salt, regular salt burns too much.
Test for gum disease: make a strong salt solution, mix a lot of salt with little water, rinse it in your mouth, if you feel pain, oh no, then you have Gum disease.
[WARNING] DO NOT ATEMPT THIS EXPERIMENT UNLESS YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH A DENTIST IN A WEEK OR TWO IN ADVANCE. Why do I say this? BECAUSE, at least 70% of you will fail this experiment, 20% will barely make it, and the 10% will make it. I am barely making it.
Reason? It’s too long, it’s too painful, and it stinks really bad. Now a dentist can only touch your teeth, not your gums, so when they clean your teeth they can only clean on a small section of gum disease. If you want to completely remove gum disease then you will have to go into your gums. The only way of drawing the pus out is by using sea salt/ salt.
My Journal:
First 3 days: My breathe smells like nothing after brushing with sea salt. That’s why I was so excited when I posted the first forum; I thought I found THE CURE. HOW WRONG. It was the start of a long and arduous battle with gum disease.
Then for 3 and a half weeks: My breathe smells REALLY BAD, like 10x worse than before I started this experiment. I wanted to die so bad. So make sure you have a week or two of vacation in your bathroom. The time will vary depending on the severity of your gum disease, for me it was really severe.
Now, for the past 2 days, I have some relieve. The gum disease is almost dying thank god. I notice people don’t rub their noses, or faces or make funny faces. It still stinks a bit as I see people flinching/ moving backwards a little. But overall I think it’s curing. [joke] how do you know when your bb is dying? When you can smell other people’s bb. Seriously the white coating in your tongue prevents you from tasting things properly. Gum disease can also spread to your nasal area (below your nose) making you have allergies and blocking your sense of smell. So when you cure gum disease you get your sense of smell back and sense of taste.
People just follow my instructions if you want to start this dangerous experiment( remember to schedule an appointment first). I don’t know when I will check this post again, but I will try to answer your questions.
Curing gum disease, rinse your tooth brush in a heavy salt solution and brush in the area where you fell pain. If you notice blood coming out, continue brushing, it’s not really blood though it’s the same colour it’s actually pus. Where ever you feel pain just brush and don’t stop. Only stop when you notice nothing but WHITE SALIVA COMING OUT.
Honestly don’t be scared because if you youtube gum disease where the dentist slit open some kids gums to clean the gum disease it’s RED. ONCE the pus leaks all out only CLEAN SALIVA will come out.
Keep brushing like crazy until everything is out. Sounds easy right? WRONG. Because you will experience extreme amounts of pain, every time you hit a section of gum disease you will experience pain like self torture. But after the pus leaks all out it’s not really that painful, just like a simple massage. I spent over 70-80hours of cleaning. The nasty stuff won’t stop coming out.
If you can’t handle the pain clean in the close section of the infected gum, then slowly move closer to the painful area. If you want cure gum disease quickly you HAVE TO brush on the most painful area unfortunately. And once you begin there is not stopping because your breathe will stink up really bad unless you cure it 80-90% of it.
It sometimes smells like glue, stinky feet, rotten eggs and vanilla?
Just keep brushing, it’s not blood it’s PUS.
People please read carefully as to what I say, I honestly believe that this is the cure for gum disease (GD). Solving gum disease WILL ELIMINATE BB, unless you suffer from something else, then you will need to find the underlying cause.
Intro: Gum disease is the main cause of a white tongue. Your saliva tries to eliminate gum disease, every time it comes down from between your teeth it brings down some pus, which will coat your tongue causing bb every time you breathe. This is our body’s way of telling us that something is wrong. If BB smelled nice then no one would try to clean it.
Now I know many of you failed miserably trying to cure with salt water, I myself am not cured but I am now at least 70% cured. I am not lying this time. I wanted to confirm the results before posting “promised cures”. I am in my 4th week of cleaning my teeth with sea salt, regular salt burns too much.
Test for gum disease: make a strong salt solution, mix a lot of salt with little water, rinse it in your mouth, if you feel pain, oh no, then you have Gum disease.
[WARNING] DO NOT ATEMPT THIS EXPERIMENT UNLESS YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH A DENTIST IN A WEEK OR TWO IN ADVANCE. Why do I say this? BECAUSE, at least 70% of you will fail this experiment, 20% will barely make it, and the 10% will make it. I am barely making it.
Reason? It’s too long, it’s too painful, and it stinks really bad. Now a dentist can only touch your teeth, not your gums, so when they clean your teeth they can only clean on a small section of gum disease. If you want to completely remove gum disease then you will have to go into your gums. The only way of drawing the pus out is by using sea salt/ salt.
My Journal:
First 3 days: My breathe smells like nothing after brushing with sea salt. That’s why I was so excited when I posted the first forum; I thought I found THE CURE. HOW WRONG. It was the start of a long and arduous battle with gum disease.
Then for 3 and a half weeks: My breathe smells REALLY BAD, like 10x worse than before I started this experiment. I wanted to die so bad. So make sure you have a week or two of vacation in your bathroom. The time will vary depending on the severity of your gum disease, for me it was really severe.
Now, for the past 2 days, I have some relieve. The gum disease is almost dying thank god. I notice people don’t rub their noses, or faces or make funny faces. It still stinks a bit as I see people flinching/ moving backwards a little. But overall I think it’s curing. [joke] how do you know when your bb is dying? When you can smell other people’s bb. Seriously the white coating in your tongue prevents you from tasting things properly. Gum disease can also spread to your nasal area (below your nose) making you have allergies and blocking your sense of smell. So when you cure gum disease you get your sense of smell back and sense of taste.
People just follow my instructions if you want to start this dangerous experiment( remember to schedule an appointment first). I don’t know when I will check this post again, but I will try to answer your questions.
Curing gum disease, rinse your tooth brush in a heavy salt solution and brush in the area where you fell pain. If you notice blood coming out, continue brushing, it’s not really blood though it’s the same colour it’s actually pus. Where ever you feel pain just brush and don’t stop. Only stop when you notice nothing but WHITE SALIVA COMING OUT.
Honestly don’t be scared because if you youtube gum disease where the dentist slit open some kids gums to clean the gum disease it’s RED. ONCE the pus leaks all out only CLEAN SALIVA will come out.
Keep brushing like crazy until everything is out. Sounds easy right? WRONG. Because you will experience extreme amounts of pain, every time you hit a section of gum disease you will experience pain like self torture. But after the pus leaks all out it’s not really that painful, just like a simple massage. I spent over 70-80hours of cleaning. The nasty stuff won’t stop coming out.
If you can’t handle the pain clean in the close section of the infected gum, then slowly move closer to the painful area. If you want cure gum disease quickly you HAVE TO brush on the most painful area unfortunately. And once you begin there is not stopping because your breathe will stink up really bad unless you cure it 80-90% of it.
It sometimes smells like glue, stinky feet, rotten eggs and vanilla?
Just keep brushing, it’s not blood it’s PUS.