Page 1 of 1

HATE MY LIFE! HATE MY LIFE! HATE MY LIFE!

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:58 am
by coconuthead
Shall I say it again? I HATE MY LIFE!

I am so sick of dealing with this s***. I just want to go one f****** day without bad breath, just one! I'm tired of this. I am sick of isolating myself, I am sick of being self-conscious, I am sick of all of th s***. I can get up in the morning, put on my best outfit, style my hair in the best way, and put on my makeup perfectly, yet I still feel like s***. Why did this have to happen to me? Why was I cursed with this? What did I do to deserve this? I feel like I'm hitting rock bottom. I'm depressed, frustrated, and upset all at the same time. I want to stand up to the world rather than be afraid of it. I want to voice my opinion, rather than keep quiet. I want to speak with confidence rather than talk behind my hand, I want to be my actually self. F&$% S@#$ D@!# stupid son of a B%#@$! F*** everyone who's had something to say about my breath. I hope my breath d*** near killed you when I spoke! Stupid a***holes F%$# all you!!!

(I'm angry and I'm ranting. I really needed to release the stress)

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:05 am
by mike987
:cry:

Maybe we could sign up for cryogenic experimentation so our bodies can be preserved with modern preservation technology, and hopefully, thawed out in a future where BB could be cured.

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:51 am
by Virtuous Viking
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it
I said, "Is it good friend?"
"It is bitter - bitter" he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart"


- Stephen Crane.

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:05 am
by bbshiat
damn i hate my life too, stupid bb ruined everything :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:17 pm
by coconuthead
mike987 wrote::cry:

Maybe we could sign up for cryogenic experimentation so our bodies can be preserved with modern preservation technology, and hopefully, thawed out in a future where BB could be cured.
:shock:

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:22 pm
by MrDoubleB
mike987 wrote::cry:

Maybe we could sign up for cryogenic experimentation so our bodies can be preserved with modern preservation technology, and hopefully, thawed out in a future where BB could be cured.
Lol so funny, it reminds me so much of that movie with stallone.

But just maybe everyone will have bb in that time, because the bb bacteria have won the battle. Not the battle of LA, but the battle of BB.

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:29 pm
by coconuthead
Virtuous Viking wrote:In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
Who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it
I said, "Is it good friend?"
"It is bitter - bitter" he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart"


- Stephen Crane.
Great poem, and I can honestly see what you were implying when you posted it.

I'm was just really frustrated and angry at the moment.

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:25 pm
by Susie
Coconuthead,
This is a support group and it is ok to vent!!! We all need to just let it out sometimes!! I'm sorry to hear things are going so bad for you.

Bitter

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:18 pm
by HigherThoughts
Yes I feel bitter as hell too. The worst part of this is not having anyone in my life for moral support. My friends will lie to me about it and I tried asking my parents and sister, but they said they don't smell anything.

I feel so frustrated and helpless. I can't even go to a doctor because I know they will lie about not smelling anything and not even take my problem seriously.

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:41 am
by mike987
MrDoubleB wrote:
mike987 wrote::cry:

Maybe we could sign up for cryogenic experimentation so our bodies can be preserved with modern preservation technology, and hopefully, thawed out in a future where BB could be cured.
Lol so funny, it reminds me so much of that movie with stallone.

But just maybe everyone will have bb in that time, because the bb bacteria have won the battle. Not the battle of LA, but the battle of BB.
Haha, never thought of that.

But, who would do that with me? I would totally be up for it!