THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
DIAPHRAGMATIC BREATHING CAN REDUCE INTENSITY OF BB/STRESS
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
DIAPHRAGMATIC BREATHING CAN REDUCE INTENSITY OF BB/STRESS
Google diaphragmatic breathing and read about the benefits of deep stomach breathing. I've noticed that every time I practice this my bb drops by about 60-70% and any stress I have almost completely disappears. It's best to practice this while lying down and in a very quiet room to concentrate entirely on your breathing.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.