Page 1 of 1

Lufenuron Report

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:15 pm
by Phantasist
As previously mentioned, I took my three doses of Lufenuron a little over a week ago and promised to report.

As far as I could see, I did not experience any die-off symptoms. I did feel a little tired and sluggish, but I don't know if it was due to the Lufenuron. I still have the white coating on my tongue and as far as I can tell, my breath odor has not changed.

My bowel movements have been more regular in the last week, but I don't know if it has anything to do with the Lufenuron. It's possible that I had a little Candida in my intestines, but probably not very much.

All in all my conclusion has to be that I do not have a serious overgrowth of Candida Albicans, and that Candida is not the underlying cause of my bad breath. Otherwise I have had no ill-effects from taking the Lufenuron.

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 pm
by halitosisux
Phantasist, have you ever tried antifungal drops or tablets to see whether they do anything to your tongue coating?

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:43 pm
by Phantasist
@Halitosisux

The only drops I have tried are Oil of Oregano and OraMD. I couldn't see any benefit and they taste horrible so I didn't stick with them very long.

In the past I have also tried Bentonite Clay, but that gave me pains in the abdomen, so I stopped that.

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm
by halitosisux
I don't know how effective either of those are. They may well have some antifungal properties in a petri dish if left for hours, but I wonder how truly effective they are as an antifungal for the mouth (tongue)?

You should try to get hold of something like Nystan (Nystatin) which can even get rid of esophegal candidiasis. Nystatin doesn't get absorbed, so it's very safe on your liver etc. At least if your tongue coating disappears with Nystatin, it might give you some new insights.

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:48 pm
by Phantasist
Halitosisux,

Thank you for the suggestion about the Nystatin. It seems to be effective against fungal infections, but you need a doctor's prescription and I doubt if you could get it unless you have thrush, which I don't believe I have.

It does appear now, after about 10 days that the Lufenuron had some beneficial effect on my intestines. The consistency and regularity of my bowel movements is suddenly much improved. So maybe I did have some mild Candida in my colon. But since I don't know if my long-standing intestinal problems have anything to do with my bad breath, I don't know if improved intestinal health will have any effect on my breath odor.

I wonder if the Lufenuron powder can be used to make a mouthwash by mixing it with a liquid? Do you have any thoughts on that?

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:00 pm
by mtr
Phantasist wrote:
I wonder if the Lufenuron powder can be used to make a mouthwash by mixing it with a liquid? Do you have any thoughts on that?
To tell you the truth, I don't think it will be effective to use it as a mouthwash since you will be spitting the product after a while.. For antibacterial purpose you could use as a mouthwash for example the GSE and not waste the powder for that since the whole treatment is based on being progressively released into your bloodstream through a two week period..

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:35 pm
by Phantasist
Mtr,

You're probably right, but I didn't want to use it as an antibacterial. I wanted to use it as an antifungal in case the white coating on my tongue is due to some kind of yeast.

Of course it wouldn't stay in the mouth for a two-week period, but only for a minute or two, so it would probably be useless.

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:48 pm
by Tibya
@Phantasist, As of now, Do you feel even slight improvement in your breath after this treatment?

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 pm
by Phantasist
Tybia,

It is too difficult to say whether there is slight improvement in the breath odor. It hasn't been two weeks yet and the Lufenuron is still being released from the fat cells in my body. What I have noticed is that the white coating on my tongue is thinner than it used to be and it seems to be receding towards the back. I have to scrape from way in the back of the tongue to get any coating off, but I can't say that it's gone because there is still a thin coating.

As far as the tongue coating is concerned, I don't think it is the CAUSE of bad breath, but that the bad breath and the tongue coating are symptoms of something else that is wrong in the body.

Since there seems to be a fecal component to my breath odor and considering the fact that I have always had some intestinal distress, it seemed to make sense to assume that there may be a connection. If the problem is in fact in my small intestine or the colon, and if it is caused by Candida overgrowth, and if the Lufenuron can knock out the Candida, then that could possibly eliminate the tongue coating and the bad breath.

I know that's a few "ifs", but it seemed like a reasonable experiment. I don't have the final answer yet, but if there is a positive development, I will certainly report it.

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:07 pm
by halitosisux
Phantasist, if your doctor is willing to help you with your fight against BB then they may be willing to try some Nystan to see whether your coating is fungal related or not.

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:56 am
by emotional rescue
halitosisux wrote: You should try to get hold of something like Nystan (Nystatin) which can even get rid of esophegal candidiasis. Nystatin doesn't get absorbed, so it's very safe on your liver etc. At least if your tongue coating disappears with Nystatin, it might give you some new insights.
Hi halitosiux!

I wasn't visiting too much the site last year, so i missed all the Fluconazole research and testing of our members.

Now I'm about to order lufenuron, but I think it could be possible for me to get my hands on some fluconazole, or some Nystatin, I think I can get them without prescription.

Do you remember how many people were cured after taking Fluconazole? Did anyone get cured by taking Nystatin? Why would you recommend Nystatin over Fluconazole, and, what do you think about taking any of them plus Lufenuron?

Thanks in advance!

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:30 am
by halitosisux
Hi there. I don't recall anyone being cured with Fluconazole, except for KeepTrying09 who was diagnosed with esophegal candidiasis following an endoscopy. From my understanding, KT09 was on a long-term course of Omeprazole (PPI) one of the side-effects being such infections of the esophagus and dangerous bacterial infections of the lungs.

I think some people reported that they had some BB improvements while they took Fluconazole though.

To me, this indicates that either they have some difficult to eradicate fungal type of infection (such as in the sinuses) or it was merely because, for whatever the reason may be, that they have heavier than normal tongue coatings, possibly as a result of higher than normal levels of fungal growth on their papillae. By reducing this, the natural defenses of the mouth are better able to keep the mouth cleaner.

I don't know of anyone on here who has taken Nystatin. I'm not specifically recommending Nystan, it's just an idea to help anyone, like Phantasist, to help learn more about what their actual tongue coating is and perhaps finding out why they have it.