Page 1 of 1
Champex
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:24 pm
by fthis
Anyone have some first-hand experience with this product?
It's an extract of the common white button mushroom, found in every grocery store...
http://www.champex.co.uk/effectfaecal.asp
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:52 pm
by mtr
Never heard that before but it sounds interesting.. But what is really the difference between taking the capsules and eating fresh mushrooms?
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 am
by fthis
I can't find much info about the way the amino acids are extracted, but I don't think it would matter much. The question is how many mushrooms would you have to eat for it to have an effect?
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 pm
by mtr
Yes thats true...

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:24 pm
by mike987
This was a popular item around here several years ago. I don't think it helped anyone, including myself.
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:39 pm
by fthis
Aw that sucks to hear, I read about it in a book I received recently, "The Fungal Pharmacy", it was the only halitosis reference I could find in there...
Could somebody perhaps point me to some threads, the search function isn't working for me.
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:43 pm
by fthis
Nevermind, I was searching the site instead of the forum, doh.

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:39 pm
by fthis
Hmm, so for some it did appear to work. I might give this a try in combination with kefir, yoghurt and a low carb diet.
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:04 am
by LMA05
im sick of this f***g products F*** champex detox or protox thigs like that, they r all temporary cure man ,come on forget about them, but thx anyway