THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

obsession over bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
seanlee1980
Advanced
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 am

obsession over bad breath

Post by seanlee1980 »

I believe a lot of our problems with bad breath has to do with our psychological disorders as well. We worry so much about it, bad breath becomes reality. Negativity attracts us as we think negative thoughts. Positive thinking attracts positive events. Its cliche but it is true. If I become obsessed about getting a car I will get it. If I think I will mess up on a date or job interview, you will likely have a bad date and a bad interview. If I think people will smell my bad breath, they will smell it. I am only saying our thinking is contributing to our problem. Yes we have a disorder but our way of thinking is not helping. Its making it worse because of our obsession about how others think.

I am also not saying obsession is a bad thing. If you have an obsession to get cured you will find a way. Problem is along the way to trying, we get discouraged and give up. Then negative thoughts fill your mind and its back to square one. If we are passionate about something that is our obsession. And being truly passionate about something will likely lead to whatever your vision is.

So don't give up hope. Stop the negative obsession about people touching their nose and talking about you. Have an obsession about finding a cure. Don't just come here to think that someone found a magic pill. You got to put in the effort to find your cure and that is called real passion. There are only 2 people from this forum I believe had the drive and passion to be cured...KeepTrying and halitosisux. Keeptrying even made home made yogurt and taped a video about it. That is called passion and obsession. Now hes gone because of all the negativity in here. He blocked out negativity in his life and I'm sure he is having a wonderful life now.
HopefulOne
Advanced
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by HopefulOne »

EXCELLENT POST SEAN!!

I had the exact same thoughts today. Everything I became passionate about in my life became a reality.....and I mean everything. Throughout the years, I would fluctuate with the BB and would give up after trying a few products or "cures". Over the past few months I have become extremely passionate about solving this problem once and for all. I think it's because I don't want to turn 50 years old and still have bad breath.

I really didn't pay any attention to people's reactions until I came to this forum. I KNOW my breath stinks because I know what my mouth tastes like the couple of times I was BB free....both times I was hospitalized and given IV antibiotics. So I'm on a mission to kill the bacteria in my mouth and body with natural products.

Stop the negativity people!!
User avatar
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Post by mtr »

You must have seen the secret... right sean? :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗