FedUp wrote:Did you ever get tested for H Pylori?
I agree this a truly nasty affliction upon us.
I had H Pylori 14 years ago when I was 20, and was given the triple antibiotics treatment, it got rid of the bacteria but not the bb, unfortunately! I did have 2 more tests in the past 8 years to rule out a re occurrence but both tests returned negative.
halitosisux wrote:If you don't think it's coming from your nose and your mouth doesn't appear to smell either, then maybe you don't have BB? If your reactions are definitely real, then it could be a body odour.
When you say it helps reduce your BB, how do you determine this?
I assure you that I’m not halitophobic – I wish I were, at least the stink would be just in my head! I know for a fact that my breath is terrible, I’ve suffered from it for 24 years, and suffered from all the humiliation and embarrassment that all bb sufferers endure. As for Body Odour, nope, I don’t have that, unless I’m working out and sweating like a dog but nothing a shower can’t fix! The reactions that I continue to get are real and it’s because of my bb. I can even smell it sometimes. I always have a bad taste in my mouth and a very heavy feeling throughout my mouth. Probiotics aren’t helping anymore, not matter how many I consume! I feel that my bb is coming from the stomach/intestinal region. As no amount of mouth cleaning helps reduce my bb and the fact that my tongue never smells bad, but seems to have a thick white coating 24/7.
Born To Suffer wrote:one doesn’t exist and another that is completely imbedded with no apparent issues
There we go, the word
imbedded means that it's buried beneath your gums trapping bacteria and crap. Why didn't you take it out as well?
Everyone is suppose to have 4 wisdoms, why doesn't the other one exist?
These 2 remaining ones could be the reason why you are still suffering.
Did the surgeon specifically say that the wisdom buried beneath has no problems or what?
I highly doubt that the remaining WT is the culprit! as removing the other two, one of which was very smelly and infected didn't eliminate my bb when removed, so I guess there's no point in taking out the 3rd and last one (my doc said that removing all 3 at once would be quite painful for me and would make eating very difficult) My 4th WT just never developed, it happens to some ppl.
As I mentioned in previous posts that being on the antibiotics reduced my bb by so much, I could feel my mouth was a lot fresher and I could talk to ppl up close without getting the usual reaction that I always get when standing at least a metre away.
Youz123 wrote:Are you 100% sure you had your tonsils removed?
Yes, I am a 150% that I had them taken out.
For the past week my bb has gotten so bad! I've noticed that everytime I drink a glass of wine, I wake up the next day with a worst breath! So no more wine for me I guess! It's so unfair that we can't be like normal ppl who consume so much junk/crap and still have normal breath! I hate my life!