Page 1 of 3

Room Fillers!!!

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:38 am
by Shit4Breath
I just have a quick question which for the life of me I do not understand. How is it possible for our breath to be so stink that it comes through our nose and still fills a room? How is that humanly possible? Even if hot garbage was inside a house stinking up the place you won't be able to smell it without opening the door, right. Why is that even with our "doors" closed u can smell us? Not only smell us but feets away....how is this possible? It's like something died inside of us....I know they say ppl get us to there own scent but how can u not smell something so rancid on yourself. Ughhhh!!!! I just don't get it :-k

edit: the only condition ive heard of to cause this type of room filling nasal bb is atrophic rhinitis. whereas it can be smelt as soon as someone walks into a room. I know as soon as I walk into stores instantly reactions follow.

rotting smell

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:40 am
by pagmic2
Dude, I think something is rotting in your tonsil crypts, even if you can't see tonsil stones. Food debri and/or post nasal drip has to be accumulating somewhere in your mouth/back of throat, and rotting there. Ask Jesus to show you; that's what I did, and He showed me that my tonsil crypts were trapping post nasal drip and food residue deep down in the crypts (not visible upon dentists inspection). When I squeezed my tonsils this taste would explode in my mouth, the tase of rotting food, and there would be a greenish/yellowish puss on my fingers. It was also the source of my tongue's coating. Sincerely, Mike

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:54 am
by LisaLisa
S4B, Oh how I wish I could answer that question. I can be sitting in my living room reading or watching tv, and hear people in the apartment hallway complaining about "that bad smell". I've heard my next-door neighbor spraying air freshener in the hallway. Seriously, if it's THAT bad, how can friends and family stand to sit right next to me? Sometimes it seems like the further away people are, the more than can smell me.

With all due respect, Mike, I had my tonsils and adenoids removed when I was a teenager.

Re: rotting smell

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:20 pm
by Archimonde
pagmic2 wrote:Ask Jesus to show you; that's what I did, and He showed me that my tonsil crypts were trapping post nasal drip
Thanks for the laugh.

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:15 pm
by Shit4Breath
Lisa, I too live an a apartment complex and hear my neigbhors making comments all the time. I no longer even open my front windows any more after one of there kids yelled in my apartment "Dang it smells 'GOOD' in here" that was right after one of them said "Ewww it smells like dodo in there." Kids are the worst.

Pragmatic, here is a good article about tonsil stones http://www.squidoo.com/cause-for-tonsil-stones it gives real in depth info about what are the real functions of our tonsils that some doctors don't even know. Every person has tonsil build up in their crypts that's how our body eliminates invaders in our body but in NORMAL ppl its soft and just sludges out itself without them even knowing it. For those of us with stones our bodies are overwhelmed with these invaders and our tonsil maybe under functioning causing them to build up even more. So we shouldn't be focus on the tonsil stones themselves persay but focus on what is causing our tonsil to be overworked and overstressed.

Archimode O:)

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:52 am
by halitosisux
I would have thought that someone who truly believes in Jesus or "God" would be able to accept themselves, even with BB.

nasal cavity and post nasal drip

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:03 am
by pagmic2
With no tonsils and adenoids, then maybe the rotting is occurring in the nasal cavity with bacteria feasting up there on mucous and congestion. If you can reach your thumb back to the uvula and press upwards and also along the sides of the throat to see if the post nasal drip smells bad and is carrying the bacteria down from inside the back of the nose. Where there's a rotting smell, there's something rotting most of the time. Unless systemic disease can cause that. Sincerely, Mike

to halitosisux

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:09 am
by pagmic2
Loving Jesus doesn't mean loving the fallenness of the world and of our diseased or dysfunctional bodies. We love our everlasting spiritual bodies that reside within these flesh bodies, and we are ready to shed the seed coat when the true Christ returns (which is after the fake Christ returns as anti-Christ and deceives most of the world into believing that he is the true Christ by preaching a superficial but mesmerizing fake version of tolerance, love, and peace). The true Christ brings real and deeply satisfying eternal peace, love, and joy. Check out www.shepherdschapel.com for some powerful sermons. Sincerely, Mike

Room filling bad breath just started in December 2012 Scared

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:01 pm
by thissux
Hello to all - I am new to this site but suffering a great deal. Lost my job and dropped my college classes. This just hit when all was going well. Yes it is the room filling smell and is horrible. I am scared. I was diagnosed initially with LPR (silent reflux) and the doctor also wrote oral thrush. My throat hurts and I have the most horrible taste in my mouth, like batteries. Tried the PPI's without much avail. Have tried to treat the "yeast" if that is what it is. Am also, or at least was recovering AA member. My family is angry that I drank over this. How do we work? It is affecting my emotional state and I hate to be around people. Can be smelled from a distance outside. What to do? I do not have hiatal hernia as that was checked. :roll:

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:21 pm
by halitosisux
Pagmic, you can go on all day and night with religious mumbo jumbo, but if you truly believe and understand everything that Jesus stood for, then you're already cured, even if your breath stinks of shit.

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:23 pm
by halitosisux
thissux, have you tried Zantac? Someone was recently cured with this, apparently.

Re: Room Fillers!!!

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm
by deebo
Shit4Breath wrote:I just have a quick question which for the life of me I do not understand. How is it possible for our breath to be so stink that it comes through our nose and still fills a room? How is that humanly possible? Even if hot garbage was inside a house stinking up the place you won't be able to smell it without opening the door, right. Why is that even with our "doors" closed u can smell us? Not only smell us but feets away....how is this possible? It's like something died inside of us....I know they say ppl get us to there own scent but how can u not smell something so rancid on yourself. Ughhhh!!!! I just don't get it :-k

edit: the only condition ive heard of to cause this type of room filling nasal bb is atrophic rhinitis. whereas it can be smelt as soon as someone walks into a room. I know as soon as I walk into stores instantly reactions follow.
its possible that the issue is systemic (in blood). Have you tested for issues like TMAU yet ?

nielmed sinugator

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 pm
by pagmic2
try a "nielmed sinugator" battery-powered nasal rinsing system.

obstructed nasal passage

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:03 pm
by pagmic2
i've heard of a condition where if there's a plugged/blocked nasal area then the whole body smells bad, even the skin. the doctor was talking about a kid who had a pea stuck up his nose

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:36 am
by bbreathking30
Damnnn holly shit..... I have had bb issues but wowww not nearly as bad as what I am hearing.

door closed and still going outisde the room. lmfao. Bro you need a phsychrist and that is my honest opinion.