THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

yet another doctor's appointment

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
compor
Advanced
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 pm
Gender:

yet another doctor's appointment

Post by compor »

Hey guys,

Last 6 months report: My bb got worse, I mean terrible. You can imagine the effect of that on my performance at work. I closed myself, didn't say a word unless I had to. I was mute on all meetings etc. Well long story short I got fired due to low performance. I cannot blame them.

I tried to look at the positive side, the fact that I have lots of free time. First I went to see a periodontologist. I have been humiliated and embarrassed so many times because of my bb, so I have no problem talking to doctors about it any more. So I explained to her that my only concern is bb, that I have to get rid of it somehow. After 3 sessions she was certain that my gums are not causing the bb.

Next I went to see an ENT specialist. After physical examination she asked for a sinus ct scan. In the end she said:
I have no problems with my tonsils,
no infection in my sinuses,
the only problem is my deviated septum but I shouldn't have a surgery if my only purpose is to get rid of bb cause most probably this surgery
won't solve that. However deviated septum surgery will ease breathing, and etc. etc (you know these already).

I was hoping that CT scan would show something, so I'm kinda disappointed. Anyway, now it's time to see gastroenterologist again.
User avatar
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Post by mtr »

Yes.. I think thats a good idea.. pls keep us updated.. By the way, do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗