THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Post nasal drip caused by lymph blockage?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
George80
Junior
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Post nasal drip caused by lymph blockage?

Post by George80 »

Does anyone here have experience with post nasal drip and has recognized also swollen lymph nodes?

I have one sided PND with clear mucus, and I had a tonsilitis on this side years ago. Since then I have a swollen lymph node. The "alternative" doc told me, it's clearly a matter of lymph flow.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I've always had swollen lymph nodes, (down in the crotch area too)
The one time a doc said anything about it, he considered it might be because I'm thin, so they're more apparent.

Bah.


So yeah, I'm starting to think this as well. Do the adenoid tonsils release backed up lymph fluid? It could be emptying all that shit right to the throat area.
George80
Junior
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by George80 »

So my theory is: The tonsilitis I had resulted in a hard lymph node next to my jaw. The fluids cannot flow an the sinuses try to detox the body instead, by producing PND.
I have this vacuum pump for my tonsils (roeder device). Sometimes when I use it on my left tonsil, a lot of mucus is released from my left maxillary sinus. Kind of strange. There must be some doc dealing with this stuff.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

=P~
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗