Your Email Address:

First Name:

could I developed HIV?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
badbrath

could I developed HIV?

Post by badbrath »

It happened few days ago,been searching the net over and over again and then i went into a site about HIV/AIDS. Im starting to get worried cause seems like all the symptoms i got is pointing to it. At the age of 26 im still virgin though! But im kinda worried if i could develop this disease by myself. I know its kinda silly and crazy! But who knows though, it took me 10 years before i started to treat myself.I dont have any idea about candida before and i also keep denying to myself that that the cause of my bb is not that serious. that its just in my mouth. Im wondering if candida was left unthreated for that long period of time would result and developed to HIV? its kinda alarming for me...i dunno if im going to take a test for that. been sleepless the past few days. couldnt get rid of this thing in my mind :( ](*,) i've never been so depressed like this before.

fthis

Post by fthis »

No, candida can not morph into HIV

Candida albicans is a fungus, HIV is a virus.
badbrath

Post by badbrath »

I know, but candida is one of sign of HIV/AIDS. I also have bacterial infections and parasites maybe.
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

Badbrath, u can get those things randomly it has nothing to do with HIV. It can develop from eating habits, hygiene, etc. If your a woman you can get those things more easily vaginally. Basically anytime there is a disruption in the ph balance. Relax I'm pretty sure u do not have HIV but they sell kits at the pharmacy where u can test yourself but HIV is not developed u would have to be infected with it. Hope this helps you!
stulla

Post by stulla »

Its highly unlikely that you have the HIV/aids virus. A lot of us have similar symptoms listed on the HIV symptoms list but the same can go for other diseases. I actually have done the STD test twice in the last two years because I thought I had it and thought that it was the reason for my current problem.Thank Jah I did not have it.You can always do a blood test or buy the kit from the pharmacy like the user above said. Stop reading all those site and freaking out cause it will only make you feel worse.
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

n0 y0u w0uld have died by n0w
badbrath

Post by badbrath »

i would like to take nystatin,anyone here have tried the tablets? what mg should i take how many times a day?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Is there any reason why you can't get these answers from a doctor?
badbrath

Post by badbrath »

@halitosisux

i did not go to doctor yet, im treating myself now, i could not remember the last time i went to see a doctor, i went to g.i doc before and had my endoscopy and he found some problems in my throat,stomach,etc. and yeah he did even mention about the diflucan thing. intestinal candida, esophageal candida, giardia even parasites. tha's why i came up with the conclusion about hiv coz i have multiple infection. :(
bbreathking30
Total Newbie

Post by bbreathking30 »

LMFAO. Virgin and Already HIV hahahahahahahaha
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Bbreathking30 seems to think it's all a big joke. I don't think he's capable of contributing anything to this forum.

As far as odors penetrating through doors is concerned, I can certainly smell my neighbors' cooking in the hallway of my building, and there is one resident on the first floor who has cats and the odor always fills the space where the mailboxes are. I guess the odors come through the space between the door and the doorframe.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic