Your Email Address:

First Name:

Trying to help people again Candida related

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cauterize
Junior

Trying to help people again Candida related

Post by Cauterize »

I'm bad breath free for a while,swallowing tea tree oil and gse leaves me odorless.But i can't do that for my whole life,I have to find the root cause.
I did some research but what fights candida in our body.It's called copper and zinc .Please read on.Several hormonal imbalances can fail the production of copper and the absoprtion of it.Lufenuron treatment for me did not work right sorry for telling people to try it before i haven't even used it.So yeah Lesson learned.So to sum it up to help your body against candida you will need copper,zinc supplements you can find it all over the internet and its cheap,i haven't tried it yet but i will.

-Some info from the sources : Copper is critical for enzymes that produce energy in the electron transport system of the mitochondria. This system favors what is called aerobic or oxygen-based metabolism, which is the normal metabolism of human beings. Yeast, by contrast, flourishes in an anerobic environment. This is a different type of metabolism in which the mitochondria use sugar as fuel and less oxygen.

-Why copper becomes biounavailable. Dr. Paul Eck, my teacher, as well as other researchers found that one factor that diminishes copper availability is poorly functioning adrenal glands. This may lead to low ceruloplasmin or low metallothionein. Ceruloplasmin and metallothionein are copper transport proteins

-Copper is used in the human body as a natural anti-candida agent

So by these facts it seems that wedeveloped coper disfuction.or we have poor functioning adrenal glands.

Some other proofs is
-Medications and copper. Some medications that are known to make candida problems worse may do so by interfering with copper metabolism. For example, birth control pills, patches and IUDs affect copper metabolism. Some antibiotics act by removing copper from the liver. Steroid hormone therapy slows the adrenal glands which makes copper less biologically available in some cases. All can cause or aggravate chronic candida infection.

What copper deficiency can cause.

Functions of Copper in the body

Required for collagen production
Helps absorption of iron
Involved in regulation of cholesterol levels
Significant immune system effects, including histamine regulation
Required for red cell production
Required for manufacture of neuroactive chemicals like noradrenaline, encephalins
Important component of cytochrome oxidase - controls intracellular energy production
Essential for melanin production
Helps control numerous hormone levels
Protects against free radical damage as a component of superoxide dismutase
Required in order to produce hormones released by the adrenal glands
May help inflammatory diseases such as arthritis
Needed for Vitamin C to be effective

Sources : http://www.ehow.com/about_6473966_zinc-candida.html
: http://drlwilson.com/Articles/candida.htm <- Most important
: http://www.natural-health-information-c ... opper.html

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I googled to find more info, i found something interesting:

"If I was to suggest only one thing to anyone suffering from a candida infection today, it would be to get a hair mineral analysis done. My problem was with copper levels. Mine were too low, causing things such as cold hands/feet, incredible brain fog, fatigue, muscle aches, etc. When I started supplementing copper... my brain fogginess slowly went away as did the embarassing body odor."

http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/candida/hands.html Read it, it's short and informative.
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

Archimonde wrote:I googled to find more info, i found something interesting:

"If I was to suggest only one thing to anyone suffering from a candida infection today, it would be to get a hair mineral analysis done. My problem was with copper levels. Mine were too low, causing things such as cold hands/feet, incredible brain fog, fatigue, muscle aches, etc. When I started supplementing copper... my brain fogginess slowly went away as did the embarassing body odor."

http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/candida/hands.html Read it, it's short and informative.
Yes all evidence says that zinc,copper inneficiency can cause major problems.Seems promising and there are many science sources mentioning zinc,copper,instead of the unheard lufenuron.
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

So? What are you going to buy?
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

mtr wrote:So? What are you going to buy?
When i can i will buy Zinc,copper,selenium
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

A member on this forum had a mineral analysis done and everything was normal except for copper level which exceeded the normal standard by a big margin. Apparently, too much copper can also cause candida-like symptoms.

Zinc has an inverse relationship with copper, as zinc goes down, copper goes up and vice versa.

Having a mineral analysis done would be a smart thing to do.
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Just ordered copper only!
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

mtr wrote:Just ordered copper only!

Noooooo zinc and copper must be taken together otherwise the one will destroy another.

Bad you :).
Last edited by Cauterize on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

From what I've read zinc destroys copper but not vice versa.. and my symptoms show that I am missing copper..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic