THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
four nasal flushes, not one
four nasal flushes, not one
Another blessing. It really helps me to use the Nielmed Sinugator twice-in-a-row in morning and twice 8 hours later. But I have to make sure I roll my head around and from side to side to feel the salt and baking soda water flushing the whole floor of my nasal cavity and all the way out behind the uvula and sides of the throat, for a thorough cleansing. In Christ, Mike
- Shit4Breath
- Advanced
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm
Funny that you say 4 mike . I just ordered 2 more manual neilmed bottles and 250 "salt" packs. I now have 4 . Maybe I should get a machine . i hear rinses have also helped some with tmau .
4B , you are right about the ear warning . i've been adding periodic peroxide treatments to my ears lately which seem to help with moisture and wax .
hopemovo.com
4B , you are right about the ear warning . i've been adding periodic peroxide treatments to my ears lately which seem to help with moisture and wax .
hopemovo.com
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.