THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
BB on Disney
BB on Disney
after a Facebook member posted part of this yesterday I had to watch it all and post the full episode . I wont spoil it but even though its fiction its really something to see people clearly ostracize the bb girl and how its socially justified . What you folks think? Discuss ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nktpbylf ... MCwBzi4ftC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nktpbylf ... MCwBzi4ftC
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
sad sad sad
yes I chuckled throughout but this just made me sad, she reminds me soo much of myself and all the bs reactions I have to go through each and every day with people. The fact that a tv show would even joke about this shows how the non-bb world doesnt take this condition seriously and doesnt even understand how we have no control over it. Because a tv show would never poke fun at something like cancer for example.
Meanwhile, us bb sufferers have no control over this condition, heck we probably have 10 times better hygienic practices than people with no bb. Yet we have to face this constant ridicule for something we didnt choose. It all just makes be sad, praying to God to give us all a solution/cure.
yes I chuckled throughout but this just made me sad, she reminds me soo much of myself and all the bs reactions I have to go through each and every day with people. The fact that a tv show would even joke about this shows how the non-bb world doesnt take this condition seriously and doesnt even understand how we have no control over it. Because a tv show would never poke fun at something like cancer for example.
Meanwhile, us bb sufferers have no control over this condition, heck we probably have 10 times better hygienic practices than people with no bb. Yet we have to face this constant ridicule for something we didnt choose. It all just makes be sad, praying to God to give us all a solution/cure.
yes . it touches on lots of things . Denial, parents, ostracism , employment ,relationship ,... . One of the things thats really interesting is the way they just conclude to fire her and in no way would they to tell her about her bb . I mean bb is certainly not the worst thing but its very unique in the way its treated socially
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
i just watched this video. Yes, it's a horror, but the other video is worse.
This one, that deebo re-posted and laughed at the pain it might cause those already hurting enough with bb issues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uceKqK7xYs
This one, that deebo re-posted and laughed at the pain it might cause those already hurting enough with bb issues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uceKqK7xYs
I think the BB sufferer is the victim here. Non sufferers can just walk away from you and forget about the problem and go about their day the way nature intended.
I hate reading things on the net where people complain about someones bad breath.
Someone on facebook wrote a status like "someone has bad breath on the train i wanna go home
"
I never wanted to punch them in the head so much.
I hate reading things on the net where people complain about someones bad breath.
Someone on facebook wrote a status like "someone has bad breath on the train i wanna go home
I never wanted to punch them in the head so much.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
i can soooooo relate. I feel the same. BB sufferers are defenseless against this kind of assault. WE GOTTA support each other and not tear each other down like some who claim to have bb do right on this site.FedUp wrote:I think the BB sufferer is the victim here. Non sufferers can just walk away from you and forget about the problem and go about their day the way nature intended.
I hate reading things on the net where people complain about someones bad breath.
Someone on facebook wrote a status like "someone has bad breath on the train i wanna go home"
I never wanted to punch them in the head so much.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
touche' hali . its probably the deep US dialect. not a big rap fan myself ,its just something to hear a candid popular take on odor in a safe environment like this forum > lyrics for the adventurous >>warning : blunt comedy http://rapgenius.com/Del-tha-funkee-hom ... ust-lyrics
.
.
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.