I recently had an endoscopy. Nothing abnormal was discovered. I was put on Protonix (its a proton pump inhibitor). The doc said that my stomach is producing too much acid and that is causing all the problems...
these are my symptoms
IN MOUTH
1) coated tongue
2) BITTER TASTE IN TONGUE ALL THE TIME
THROAT
1) HOARSENESS
2) SHOULD CLEAR MY THROAT FREQUENTLY
STOMACH
1) GAS IF HUNGRY
BOWELS
1) LOOSE WATERY STOOLS (3-5 A DAY)
2) GAS AND BLOATING
3) LACTOSE INTOLERANCE
4) INTOLERANCE TO OILS AND SPICES AND FATTY STUFF
MY BB INCREASES WHEN
1) I AM HUNGRY
2) STRESSED
3) EAT SWEETS
BB REDUCES IF I TAKE TENDER COCONUT WATER
so with these symptoms and endoscopy the doc has concluded that I have hyper acidity...Now I am looking ahead to cure it.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Reason for my BB and few others
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.