THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
another blessing
another blessing
Another blessing came this week. I discovered that if I take my tooth brush, put it so that the bristles are aimed down into the gumline sulcus on the distal end of my last bottom molar on one side, and then roll the brush upward toward the biting surface, using pressure to squeeze the bacteria out of the space between the tooth and the gum, then I can taste the bacteria come out and then that taste goes away. You can't use toothpaste, though, or it will obscure the taste of the bacteria. You can also smell the bacteria on the tooth brush after rolling it over that area. I also roll it over the front of the lower gum arch near the back teeth where I also have deep gingival pockets. In Christ, Mike
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.