Page 1 of 1

another blessing

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:30 pm
by pagmic2
Another blessing came this week. I discovered that if I take my tooth brush, put it so that the bristles are aimed down into the gumline sulcus on the distal end of my last bottom molar on one side, and then roll the brush upward toward the biting surface, using pressure to squeeze the bacteria out of the space between the tooth and the gum, then I can taste the bacteria come out and then that taste goes away. You can't use toothpaste, though, or it will obscure the taste of the bacteria. You can also smell the bacteria on the tooth brush after rolling it over that area. I also roll it over the front of the lower gum arch near the back teeth where I also have deep gingival pockets. In Christ, Mike

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:47 pm
by meowkity1
try placinig your brush in the freezer for awhile first, it will make it nice and firm if your brush has softened

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:33 pm
by halitosisux
When Jesus tells you to go and get your gums seen to, please let us know how you get on.