Halitosisux, blood transfer, Lufenuron
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:37 pm
Halitosisux,
A while back I posted that I thought most of us are probably missing Salivary Immunoglobulin A or some other antibacterial substance in our saliva which produces an overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria in the mouth. And you said it's more likely that there is something in saliva that shouldn't be there, rather than something that is missing.
At the time I didn't think that made much sense.
But let's approach it from another angle. We know the colon's job is to extract liquid from the stool through the colon walls. The extracted liquid winds up back in the body. If the colon is toxic because of an overgrowth of Candida (or some other yeast), it makes sense that some of this toxicity is extracted along with the liquid. It might not be too far-fetched to assume that the toxic stuff is then passed through the blood or the lymph to the bodily secretions such as perspiration, urin or even saliva. (I believe you mentioned blood-borne odors). If this is in fact the case, then we would have a constant flow of unhealthy saliva entering the mouth, and it would be no wonder that we would have a smelly mouth and throat.
The reason why I bring it up is because since taking the 3-day dose of Lufenuron, I have noticed that my colon is functioning better than it has in many years, that my stool has much less of an odor, the same is true of my urin and the coating on my tongue is much less than what it used to be. My breath odor also seems to be less, although it is certainly not completely gone. But there is definitely some beneficial process going on in my body, and I can only ascribe it to the Lufenuron. I have not even taken any probiotics lately.
What are your thoughts on this, and I wonder if Dolittle has anything to say about this (assuming he reads the message)?
A while back I posted that I thought most of us are probably missing Salivary Immunoglobulin A or some other antibacterial substance in our saliva which produces an overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria in the mouth. And you said it's more likely that there is something in saliva that shouldn't be there, rather than something that is missing.
At the time I didn't think that made much sense.
But let's approach it from another angle. We know the colon's job is to extract liquid from the stool through the colon walls. The extracted liquid winds up back in the body. If the colon is toxic because of an overgrowth of Candida (or some other yeast), it makes sense that some of this toxicity is extracted along with the liquid. It might not be too far-fetched to assume that the toxic stuff is then passed through the blood or the lymph to the bodily secretions such as perspiration, urin or even saliva. (I believe you mentioned blood-borne odors). If this is in fact the case, then we would have a constant flow of unhealthy saliva entering the mouth, and it would be no wonder that we would have a smelly mouth and throat.
The reason why I bring it up is because since taking the 3-day dose of Lufenuron, I have noticed that my colon is functioning better than it has in many years, that my stool has much less of an odor, the same is true of my urin and the coating on my tongue is much less than what it used to be. My breath odor also seems to be less, although it is certainly not completely gone. But there is definitely some beneficial process going on in my body, and I can only ascribe it to the Lufenuron. I have not even taken any probiotics lately.
What are your thoughts on this, and I wonder if Dolittle has anything to say about this (assuming he reads the message)?