Page 1 of 1
what worthless product does Mel Rosenberg sell?
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:28 pm
by missy
I've tried worthless products from Dailley, please remind me what worthless product Mel sells. I'm sure I spent half a pay check on his shit while he was laying on a beach in Bora Bora laughing his ass off. I wish these guys would stop monkeying around and help us. And by the way Mel, how about jumping on a plane and coming to my house and smelling my imaginary bb? I'll try to catch you when you faint {not}.
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:05 pm
by Jimi Stein
And do not forget to buy some bananas for him

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:23 pm
by carlos_bigsby
lol......good one jimi.
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:13 pm
by Larc400
I think he's behind "Dentyl pH" which is a rather useless product. He seems a nice enough gentleman though

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:27 pm
by noptical
Larc400 wrote:I think he's behind "Dentyl pH" which is a rather useless product. He seems a nice enough gentleman though

Smiles in front of you, robs you behind your back.