Page 1 of 1

My latest foolery....

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:54 pm
by Shit4Breath
I'm about to try the sinus doctor!!!!!

I'm not that excited I feel like it would do absolutely nothing for my bb despite claims but I'm hoping that it will melt stagnant mucus deep within my maxilliary sinus cavities that neti pot or other nasal rinses cannot reach without you being a gymnast. If anything it will help cut out another source of protein that feeds the bacteria, PND!

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:56 am
by mike987
Two years ago, I thought for sure it was the sinuses...

Then I had a eureka moment and thought it must be my bowels...


Now I'm actually considering the sinuses again, though less certainly...
The nonstop PND could be irritating my stomach. I have a lot of mucus in my stool.. Or the bowel issues are just the result of stress....


God, I don't ****ing know.. I'm all over the place.

My diet is ungodly healthy.. Last few days it's been more veggies than anything. and no actual meat at all even.... Meanwhile, my shit is messier than ever, and BB is still going on... Yesterday, I was haunted by this 'old person basement' BB smell that I sensed in at least 4 places throughout the entire day.. How the hell could that have been coming from me? I don't understand but it had to have been me. Why else would I smell it in the convenience store.. The grocery store. In my classroom.. Leaving the subway station..

I'm losing my resolve. :cry:


The one thing I've yet to do is something that's been on my mind for awhile. Go to the hospital, tell them I have a BB problem, and ask them to solve it for me.

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:27 am
by Shit4Breath
Mike, I'm the same way I intially thought it was a fungus or bacteria infection in my sinuses causing the my pnd which was feeding my bacteria on my tongue.....then I thought because it was too strong and smelled like shit and was filling rooms it had to come from my stomach. It's just so frustrating it maybe a bit of both who knows.....doctors are clueless I don't no if it's just a lack of info or education on bb or if it's just that they don't want to deal with our shit smell.....my last doctor visit I said would be my LAST....everyone in the waiting room all clustered togather on the opposite end of the room, the person who took my blood pressure walked over to another med asst whispered and laughed, as I sat in the med room waiting on the doctor I hear them talking about a "smell", when the doctor came he kept making excuses to walk in and out of the room, putting the pen up to his nose as I talked, and I felt rushed as if I was being pushed out.

I just decided to clear up everything in my entire body from the inside out. So I decided to go on the master cleanse diet for 30 to 40 days however long it takes! I've decided that I'm also going to do hulda clarks liver cleanse every week while on the fast...I hoping that passing stones while cleansing my body is the ultimate way to restart my body and cleanse it.....so if this doesn't work than I'm done with all detox or cleansing regimens because these are the two most powerful cleanses I've heard of on the net so if these want work while taken togather, I'm done!