Page 1 of 1

I'm so confused!!!!

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:22 am
by billie
Hi guys,

Just like meowkity1 I have always had hairy tongue and especially if my diet is bad. Right now i'm totally confused because my diet has been pretty bad for like 2 weeks now, but my tongue has become less hairy. I'm not even taking GSE everyday anymore or DIM supplement (I ran out). The only thing that i have been doing different lately is sucking on ricola lozenges everyday. I do have all other symptoms because of bad diet like bloating and gas but not more tongue coating. Could i have a keratin shedding problem? I have very very bad dandruff and lots of dead skin on the soles of my feet.

PS: Is there someone from the UK who can send me some GSE?
It's very expensive (30 euro's - 30 ml) where i live. :D

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:30 am
by deebo
Hi Billie , amazon UK has GSE for much cheaper .

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_ ... Caps%2C328


Hopemovo.com

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:07 am
by billie
Hi deebo, I've already tried amazon, but they won't send to my country.

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:18 am
by Shit4Breath
just google grapeseed extract uk.... here's one site I've found http://www.nutridirect.co.uk/grape-seed.html

I never tried grapeseed oil but I did use tea tree oil and it was not effective for me.

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:35 am
by deebo
billie wrote:Hi deebo, I've already tried amazon, but they won't send to my country.
Try a forwarder like http://www.myus.com/ . you set up a virtual US address and they ship it to you . I know there are probably others too . also it can depend whether the seller is amazon or a separate amazon vendor .Many separate vendors will send it if you email them . Hope that helps Billie

by the way , i wonder why it costs so much for GSE there .

hopemovo.com

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:39 am
by deebo
Shit4Breath wrote:just google grapeseed extract uk.... here's one site I've found http://www.nutridirect.co.uk/grape-seed.html

I never tried grapeseed oil but I did use tea tree oil and it was not effective for me.
i think billie means grapefruit seed extract though . it can be confusing


hopemovo.com

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:08 am
by Shit4Breath
here's one for 5 bucks http://www.akamuti.co.uk/products/new/o ... tract-10ml/

just googled grapefruit seed extract uk