Page 1 of 1
Heat in Kidneys...
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:56 am
by Shit4Breath
I've been having this heat sensation on my lower right of my back it feels hot and heavy and congested. I did a google search wondering what it could be i intially thought it was my liver....but come to find out that area is where my kidneys are located. UTI's and kidney infection are closely related....bladder infections are considered lower uti's and kidney infections are considered upper uti's. Lower UTI's can travel to kidneys causing infection there as well. I've been getting uti's on and off frequently since my teenage years. Women and uncircumcised men are prone to uti's more ofren as well as 8-10% of pregnant woman because of more concentrated urine.
I'm looking more into my kidney's now because of my frequency of uti's....and kidney infection can definitely cause strong bb that never goes away....II never thought of kidneys before because I didn't have dark colored urine or anything....but as I found out your urine doesn't have to be dark....changes in urine such as being foamy/bubbly, increased frequency, urge to go at night, and feeling pressure when going are all also symptoms of kidney infection which I have all of those.
Just wanted to share in case others may be going through this as well...
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:26 am
by Archimonde
I've also been dealing with bladder issues recently, my kidneys are fine for now. It seems our infection can spread to other parts of the body? Starts in the gut then spread elsewhere?
kidney
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:31 am
by deebo
yep . i had an issue last year with kidneys , i think i posted about it .
i asked my ENT and a few Docs if it smelled of a kidney issue (fishy or like urine) all said no. We tested for diabetes and kidney issues after ruling out intraoral possibilities .
I did find out that i was probably stage 1 kidney failure ,which to no real sunrise many black people are . S4B , i also have 'heat ' in the lower left flank. ive been told that it could just be a muscle or a nerve issue .
Testing for kidney issues is very fast and cheap . Usually a urine /blood test will show your level of function . Bottom line man , get tested . Breath could be the least of your worries.
hopemovo.com
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:40 am
by Shit4Breath
I've been prescribed broad spectrum antibiotics for uti's in the past which helps but it always came back. I just recently got off of antibiotics and feel this congestion in my kidneys. I read several forums where ppl have kidney infections and doctors are just throuwing antibiotics at them with no intentions of trying to stop or figure out how to prevent reinfection. I've decided to go the all natural route I'm going on the master clease diet. I just order a whole bushel full of lemons and instead of grade b syrup im going for raw organic honey, which Dr.Oz labels as liquid gold. Which in my opinion would work better because it has way more nutrients than grade b maple and is also antibacterial/antifungal.....so while I'm essentially doing a fasting detox I can be killing any bad microbes in the process. I've decided to do this for 30 days....I've done it before but not nearly long enough to yeild the results from my badly toxic. I'm going to be taking triphala also while doing this to help in the process of cleaning and repairing my digestive system. By the way triphala is awesome...not to gross anyone out but after using the bathroom I had a log in the toilet as long as my fore arm....which is not normal for me bc it usually comes out in pieces.

This stuff is gentle and I truly feel it is repairing my insides.....it took awhile to kick in about a week but now it's working...I don't get bloating or the crazy stomach rumbles....I also notice that when I eat I don't have that about to bust feeling any longer.....normally if I eat over 4 slices of pizza I feel like I'm about to burst and my stomach sticks out....but today I had to just stop myself from eating because I didn't have that feeling or bloated stomach. I've been taking the capsules but i've ordered the powder because I heard it works better....im taking 6 pills twice a day now....so the powder would be cheaper any way. So yeah that's my latest journey praying all goes well.

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:12 am
by deebo
s4b , many things that are recommended for a normal kidney can speed up kidney failure . just fyi . As you know ,a kidney infection is reversible while ckd is not . While you're testing for an infection you should insist they check your function as well . All these cleanses can do major harm to ailing kidneys. Even water fasting .
I have some trifal(triphala) .its a natural laxative . it is habit forming so personally i use it just to help clear the bowel before a probiotic cycle . A medical professional i speak with was just saying how regular and over use of laxatives habit form by atrophying the muscles one needs for bowel movements . Have you considered fiber intake and/or a supplement powder ?
When you talk about the master cleanse for 30 days ,do you mean thats all you'll consume ? No foods or other calories ? Wow . Where do you order lemons from ? Thats gotta be like over a couple hundred lbs of citrus ! Then i'm sure youre not ordering them all at once .They'd rot .
I think other members have done this lemon detox before . good luck for sure. ,keep us posted 4b . I would think a good cycle of vsl3 would be in order after such a long period of wiping out the flora
hopemovo.com
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:03 am
by Archimonde
I llike your profile picture, made me laugh.
Back when I used to read curezone religiously, I tried the master cleanse a few times, and every time I vomited around the 4th day, my stomach would feel horribly acidic and I couldn't ingest lemon water anymore. On curezone and other similar sites, they keep repeating that lemons, while acidic, leaves an alkaline ash after digestion which raises your pH.. i think that's bullshit, i had the opposite experience. Let me know how it goes for you.
Next time, try a green liquid fast.. that was by far my best experience of any fast/diet that I've tried: no stomach discomfort, very easy on the organs and your BB will decrease significantly or be gone completely. Not to mention all the minerals and vitamins in greens. I've seen a few references that chlorophyll has antifungal properties.
To my knowledge, the only person on this forum who ever cured his BB with a diet/fast was someone who juiced/blended greens for a long time. Maybe the greens corrected a mineral imbalance and allowed his body to fight the bacterial or fungal infection we suffer from? I don't know.
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:34 pm
by Shit4Breath
Deebo
Yeah i do want to get my liver function working properly because that maybe the issue. The kidney is the organ that flushes waste out of the body and if that is not functioning well it can go into the blood.
Thats just what the master cleanse is a detox fast of nothing but a lemon drink. I ordered 20 lbs of lemons and what i normally do is keep some out and freeze some.
I've read on many forums where ppl experience relief from long standing issues by this cleanse. This one woman in particular kidney infection was completely treated by the master cleanse because it's suppose to cleanse your liver, kidney's, and other organs.
I know it's some members here who say they were cured of bb just from taking lemons alone.
And triphala is the only natural laxative that is not habit forming. I've read many sites about these herbs and researched thoroughly before purchasing it. Infact, that is why so many doctors themselves refer patients to use this because its not harsh on the stomach and non-habit forming.
Archimode
Thanks, yeah the pic really speaks volumes for anyone with this horrible condition.
I am going to try the green fast once I'm done with the cleanse because I have to slowly reintroduce food back into my diet so that will be a perfect way to transition back to eating solids.
I've tried the master cleanse as well and i did see lots of improvement as far as my skin mostly but also in my hair and my energy was through the roof. But I don't think I took it long enough to see the full potential of this cleanse. Some of us that are really toxic need thorough longer cleanses. I've read that you are suppose to do this cleanse until you tongue turns pink thats when you know your body has purged all of its toxins. So this disproves the white tongue is due to candida.