Relief last week
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:29 pm
Hello. Just wanted to remind everyone to remember the basics as we are trying to find our individual cures.
Lately, I have been making a conscious effert to really reach back FAR when I am brushing my tongue. After I scrape and bush, I try to relax and take my electric toothbrush all the way back. It almost feels like Im going too far back or near my throat. But if I just leave my toothbrush there for about 30 seconds and go from side to side, it helps a lot. It takes some practice, but it feels safe and I go slow.
I know I am risking ticking a lot of people off by mentioning something so elementary, because I know that most of us have impecable hygiene. Believe me, I brush 3-4 times per day and every time I go to the dentist, either the dentist or hygenist compliments me on my beautiful teeth, gums and good hygiene, despite having bad breath (I usually don't mention it too them, because its always useless). But since last week, I have been really trying to get way back there in my mouth (FURTHER than normal) and it does help. Until I find my individual cure this gets me some relief.
I think its easy to forget these basics when we are all trying different things (including me) like Lufeneron, etc. Meanwhile, I am trying to find out why after ten years, I just had a really good week (bad breath reduced by about 50-75%). I have taken Lufeneron a month ago (no relief for the first three weeks so not sure if this did anything), added a multi-vitamin and started making an effort to reach further back when brushing then I ever have before. I wish I knew which one was helping me or if it has just been a fluke week (one that I have enjoyed).
Lately, I have been making a conscious effert to really reach back FAR when I am brushing my tongue. After I scrape and bush, I try to relax and take my electric toothbrush all the way back. It almost feels like Im going too far back or near my throat. But if I just leave my toothbrush there for about 30 seconds and go from side to side, it helps a lot. It takes some practice, but it feels safe and I go slow.
I know I am risking ticking a lot of people off by mentioning something so elementary, because I know that most of us have impecable hygiene. Believe me, I brush 3-4 times per day and every time I go to the dentist, either the dentist or hygenist compliments me on my beautiful teeth, gums and good hygiene, despite having bad breath (I usually don't mention it too them, because its always useless). But since last week, I have been really trying to get way back there in my mouth (FURTHER than normal) and it does help. Until I find my individual cure this gets me some relief.
I think its easy to forget these basics when we are all trying different things (including me) like Lufeneron, etc. Meanwhile, I am trying to find out why after ten years, I just had a really good week (bad breath reduced by about 50-75%). I have taken Lufeneron a month ago (no relief for the first three weeks so not sure if this did anything), added a multi-vitamin and started making an effort to reach further back when brushing then I ever have before. I wish I knew which one was helping me or if it has just been a fluke week (one that I have enjoyed).