Your Email Address:

First Name:

COMPLETELY CURED - at least for now

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

COMPLETELY CURED - at least for now

Post by location »

My BB is completely gone.

Read my story here to understand viewtopic.php?t=4554

It seems my BB is in part caused by my allergies, which causes my nose to run and causes post nasal drip.

I had an allergy shot a couple of days ago, but I don't think that had any effect.

I am taking Hydroxyzine because Allegra doesn't do much for me anymore. However, this is where I think the miracle came from:

I used a nasal spray called Atrovent, it dries up my nose nicely so I can breathe very well. However, it seems it also broke down the white film I had on my tongue which was causing BB.

I used a tongue cleaner thingy to scrape the white film off my tongue and it came off completely! I used TheraBreath mouthwash and it seems to work pretty good.

Before there was no way to remove it, it stuck to my tongue. I have had red tongue and fresh breath all day! I actually was with a girl and was talking to her 1 inch from her face (it was pillow talk, you can imagine what happened) and she commented on how good I smell and taste.

WOW. I just want this to last. Not having BB feels amazing. I asked a doctor if I had candida and he looked and said no.

So for people who have a white film on their tongue, have your nose checked. You may have allergies and not know it. You may have post nasal drip.

The key is to use a nasal spray to dry up your nose and break down the mucus. It eventually reaches your tongue and breaks down the white film so you can scrape it off.

Once you remove it, use a mouthwash that destroys the bacteria on your tongue so your tongue doesn't produce VSCs.

Well that's it, enjoy your fresh breath.

I hope this is a permanent solution for me, and I hope this helps someone.

Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I'm glad to hear that your are cured!!!

I hope this solution last for you....I was interested to know what shot you were given and what kind of allergies do you have?

Post by location »

I have dust and mold allergies. Dust is everywhere so I have constant allergies.

The shot is for dust and mold allergies. I have been taking shots for a long time. The effect is just decent, but it never did anything for my BB.

So for people who have a white tongue, figure out why, destroy the white film on your tongue anyway you can (see a doctor) and you will have fresh breath.

For me the solution was:

- atrovent to dry up nose and destroy mucus
- Scrape white film off tongue
- use special mouthwash like therabreath
- profit
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

thank for the tip Dr. Katz! :lol:
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I have constant dust, mold, pollen allergies too..

I was using a steroid nasal spray and allergy relief pill, but they really didn't seem to do much.

I started to think that drying up my throat and mouth, while not completely eradicating the PND might have made it worse than a constant PND flow...

I also did allergy shots for two years in highschool, but that was even before I had BB... It never seemed to do much for the allergies...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic