THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
nasty tasting and smelling roof of my mouth
nasty tasting and smelling roof of my mouth
Whenever I stick the tip of my tongue up to the roof of my mouth, it doesn't taste bad right behind my front teeth, but when I move my tongue further back, esp. in the very soft fleshy part, it tastes kinda like metal and maybe somewhat salty. It always tastes bad when I stick my tongue way up to the top of my gums too. I'm pretty sure I don't have a dry mouth, but it is always very sticky and the saliva is very thick.
Re: nasty tasting and smelling roof of my mouth
Maybe its mucous?missy wrote:Whenever I stick the tip of my tongue up to the roof of my mouth, it doesn't taste bad right behind my front teeth, but when I move my tongue further back, esp. in the very soft fleshy part, it tastes kinda like metal and maybe somewhat salty. It always tastes bad when I stick my tongue way up to the top of my gums too. I'm pretty sure I don't have a dry mouth, but it is always very sticky and the saliva is very thick.
Or maybe you have some problem with your gums like gingivitis or periodontitis.
-
waitingforrelief
- Sheriff
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.