THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

quetion for Aydinmur

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hope10
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm

quetion for Aydinmur

Post by hope10 »

I am 27 years and I suffer bb since I was 12. I am a very healthy person, I don't have post nasal drip or any problem in my stomach. My oral hygiene is good. But I still have bb. My question is if you can cure this ??? Any advice you can give me is very welcome. My life is so sad because of this. I scrap my tongue all the time. But still those horrible bacterias stay there. I have been using the thera breath products, but is not working for me. Please doctor..is any cure for this?? I was thinking of cleaning my tongue with chlorox...I getting crazy and desesperated....please hellppppp!!! Sorry for my English, is not good. Hi to all in this forum.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

I believe many of us have already tried clorox. I thought I would blow up but actually it just tastes nasty. I cant imagine how a young kid could have such bad breath but I wen to school with one. Good luck
aues
Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 am

Re: quetion for Aydinmur

Post by aues »

hope10 wrote:I am 27 years and I suffer bb since I was 12. I am a very healthy person, I don't have post nasal drip or any problem in my stomach. My oral hygiene is good. But I still have bb. My question is if you can cure this ??? Any advice you can give me is very welcome. My life is so sad because of this. I scrap my tongue all the time. But still those horrible bacterias stay there. I have been using the thera breath products, but is not working for me. Please doctor..is any cure for this?? I was thinking of cleaning my tongue with chlorox...I getting crazy and desesperated....please hellppppp!!! Sorry for my English, is not good. Hi to all in this forum.
1. Can you smell your own bad breath?
2. Don't give a shit on the reactions from people. You have to ask friends or family members if they can smell the bad breath!
3. Go to the dentist and make sure everything is okay with your teeth.
4. If you still suffer from bad breath there is no reason why your problem should be embarrassing for you. You had just the bad luck to have Bad Breath although of proper oral hygiene.
5. Visit an ENT doctor and talk to him about your problem. Make sure he understands that this problem is a psychologically disaster for you and you want to get rid of the bad breath.
One of the things your ENT doctor should do is to take an extensive look on your tonsils and another one is to gather a sample of your saliva from your tongue and tonsils for further bacterial examination in a laboratory.
6. If your ENT doctor doesn't find the reason for your problem you should visit your GP and maybe an specialist for internal medicine (Helicobacter Pylori, food intolerance etc).
hope10
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Post by hope10 »

Yes I can feel my own smell. I have been to doctors and dentist. Everything is fine so far. Last week I went to dentist for a deep cleaning and I ask her if she sees any problem that causes me that bad breath and she told me no, your gums are fine as well you tooth. I don't know what to think. My oral hygiene is immaculate. But still those bacterias on the back of my tongue are causing me bb. And I don't have an idea how I am going to destroy them...please any idea...thanks[/u]
hope10
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Post by hope10 »

Sorry, I didn't mean that. But if could tell me where to find you and how much will cost me one consult with you. I will do anything to go and try to find help. I cannot live with this anymore. Where I live any doctor knows much about halitosis. I swear I will do anything to cure these bacterias in my mouth.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: quetion for Aydinmur

Post by deebo »

aydinmur wrote:
hope10 wrote:


No.
I dont think to private help anyone via internet. Come to Istanbul if you indeedly need my help.

- Murat
Hello Murat ,
Maybe corresponding directly with our Doctors is a better way than a long flight .
Many of our Docs are clueless of how to help us . You could really be of great assistance with guiding them .

Of course a money agreement can be made first .


hopemovo.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗