Page 1 of 3

BLIS K12 Fresh Breath Kit

Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:57 pm
by BLISK12
This is a really good site. Well done Jimmy Stein for providing such a forum. BLIS wants to give away 1 free BLIS K12 Fresh Breath Kits each to 5 recipients. Sorry we can't give free to everyone on this forum. To qualify, we need your story, that is, how halitosis (bad breath) is affecting your life. Send email your story to [email protected] by 14 May 2012. Please advice of your username on this forum in your email.Your story will be published on www.blis.conz . We will select the best 5 stories and contact you by email. We would love to get your feedback if BLIS K12 Fresh Breath Kit helped your condition. Please note that we do not claim that BLIS will work for everyone. This is the reason for money back guarantee if someone is not 100% satisfied. It's best to seek medical advice.

Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:07 pm
by deebo
Much better Positive . =D>
Hope you get lots of stories . I may send my own but I'll PM you from this site to avoid possible email spam . just in case 8)



hopemovo.com

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:23 am
by halitosisux
Well 5 is better than nothing. But 10 or 20 would give a far greater chance of finding persons who benefits from this product.

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:51 am
by Shit4Breath
This is a complete waste of time I've tried oral probiotics with blis k12, l.plantarum, L,reuteri, L.rhamnosus, L.paracasei, and L.salivarius.....it did nothing for me.

The one I'd taken had Lactitol, which is a milk prebiotic, and sweet flavoring which all made my breath even worse.

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:44 am
by BLISK12
deebo wrote:Much better Positive . =D>
Hope you get lots of stories . I may send my own but I'll PM you from this site to avoid possible email spam . just in case 8)



hopemovo.com
Positive?

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:52 am
by BLISK12
Shit4Breath wrote:This is a complete waste of time I've tried oral probiotics with blis k12, l.plantarum, L,reuteri, L.rhamnosus, L.paracasei, and L.salivarius.....it did nothing for me.

The one I'd taken had Lactitol, which is a milk prebiotic, and sweet flavoring which all made my breath even worse.
http://blis.co.nz/probiotics/blis-k12-f ... h-kit.html. Check out the ingredients here. No prebiotic or dairy. No alcohol either.

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:52 am
by deebo
BLISK12 wrote:
deebo wrote:Much better Positive . =D>
Hope you get lots of stories . I may send my own but I'll PM you from this site to avoid possible email spam . just in case 8)



hopemovo.com
Positive?
maybe I mistook you for someone else BlisK . .?

@s4b , i had a similar experience . It just likely means that my bb source is not in the mouth . sometimes I wish it were tho. =/

hopemovo.com

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:39 pm
by halitosisux
BLISK12, you should know positive, you share the same IP address.
Anyway, please get rid of this silly competition idea and allow everyone who has been an active member of this site to try free samples of your products. Most members are struggling financially because of this crippling problem. If your products work then money will no longer be the issue and people would gladly pay the ongoing cost of continuing to use your products. What has your company got to lose even if only a few people find their cure from this?

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:50 pm
by halitosisux
By the way, is there any particular reason why your products aren't sold in supermarkets in the UK like other well known fresh breath products?

Is it because you don't really believe in your products so you make profit by selling at extortionate rates to desperate people, so that you make a lot of money even if only a few people ever bother to buy your products again? Please explain.

Boots in the UK sell GUM PerioBalance probiotic. So why aren't BLIS probiotics sold in stores too?

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:49 pm
by deebo
halitosisux wrote:BLISK12, you should know positive, you share the same IP address.
that was my next line 8)
Blis/positive, you have possibly a few hundred people willing to trial your product and write honest testimonials for you. As Halisux says, free samples are your best bet . We jump through enough hoops as sufferers already .


hopemovo.com support network

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:50 pm
by Phantasist
Hate to put a damper on this, but K12 probiotics have done nothing for me.

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:24 pm
by BLISK12
Deebo, halitosisux, Shit4Breath, Phatasist- thank you very much for your posts here. We will send you a free BLIS K12 Fresh Breath Kit regardless whether you sent your story or not. I hope this pleases you. :lol: Please send your delivery address, contact phone number, and your username as mentioned above to [email protected].

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:41 pm
by halitosisux
Very good. I don't really need one though, so I'd like to allow someone else the chance to try it.

Postive feedback from a few members is surely worth giving away a kit to every member who would like to try it?

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:25 am
by Jimi Stein
halitosisux wrote:By the way, is there any particular reason why your products aren't sold in supermarkets in the UK like other well known fresh breath products?

Is it because you don't really believe in your products so you make profit by selling at extortionate rates to desperate people, so that you make a lot of money even if only a few people ever bother to buy your products again? Please explain.

Boots in the UK sell GUM PerioBalance probiotic. So why aren't BLIS probiotics sold in stores too?
I guess beause the Mell Rosie Jazz Player have all the drugstores convinced and established monopoly. and his mouthwash sucks anyway

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:06 am
by MissPretty
I also want :(