OIL Rubbing for gum disease
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:06 pm
Hey guys,
I need no introduction since most of you know I'm that crazy person who was rubbing his gums with sea salt to get rid of gum disease.
Okay before you click away, I actually found a better method in curing gum disease than sea salt.
What the sea salt did was tear some pores in the gums, thus allowing me to rub the pus out. What made my mouth so stinky during the process was because gum disease has a very bad odour and that odour is known as VSC, Volatile Sulfur Compounds, it stank of rotten eggs and god knows what. So I went through like a month of hell due the stink.
Lets say for example you have a piece of ice, would it be faster to hack it down or let it melt slowly? Of cause hacking it will get you better results.
So the same with gum disease you can either tear some pores and suffer a month or two with the stink and pain.
OR!!!
Try oil rubbing, thanks to Mike? who mentioned it on one of my threads, originally known as OIL PULLING.
After looking into it I laughed at the idea that swishing oil in you mouth will 'rid' you of toxins. But jokes aside it is a miracle potion.
However it only works on mild gum disease. Most of us have borderline gum disease/periodontal disease.
Instead of swishing, try massaging YOUR GUMS with oil.
I decided to dip my fingers into the olive oil mixed with SEA SALT, and began massaging my gums everyday. After a day or two, my gums sort of closed up, the pores no longer leaked VSC, thus no more odour. However I still do feel pain so I'm guessing I'm not cured yet, however the smell has gone down tremendously. I have hope that this will cure me of bb forever.
If you google oil pulling you will find a lot of users having amazing results.
It highly recommends sesame oil for teeth, however I use olive oil because it has other benefits.
I think that the oil doesn't pull toxins out, instead it seeps into your gums, when the oil is in your gums, it runs around pulling toxins and removes it through your bowel movement. However it can take like 3months - 1 year for a complete cure.
So you can either rid gum disease by squeezing it out (I don't recommend this way) OR GO SLOWLY, LESS PAIN, LESS SMELL - OIL RUBBING.
Trust in oil pulling or oil rubbing. It really works. Been using it for a week now and seen amazing results. It really does the breath wonders.
Now if you don't want to use sea salt mixed, using oil by itself works also.
Just don't use table salt because it burns too much and isn't really effective.
Remember to oil pull 20mins x 2 a day. Morning and evening
Rub your gums with oil for a few minutes each day for faster results.
I need no introduction since most of you know I'm that crazy person who was rubbing his gums with sea salt to get rid of gum disease.
Okay before you click away, I actually found a better method in curing gum disease than sea salt.
What the sea salt did was tear some pores in the gums, thus allowing me to rub the pus out. What made my mouth so stinky during the process was because gum disease has a very bad odour and that odour is known as VSC, Volatile Sulfur Compounds, it stank of rotten eggs and god knows what. So I went through like a month of hell due the stink.
Lets say for example you have a piece of ice, would it be faster to hack it down or let it melt slowly? Of cause hacking it will get you better results.
So the same with gum disease you can either tear some pores and suffer a month or two with the stink and pain.
OR!!!
Try oil rubbing, thanks to Mike? who mentioned it on one of my threads, originally known as OIL PULLING.
After looking into it I laughed at the idea that swishing oil in you mouth will 'rid' you of toxins. But jokes aside it is a miracle potion.
However it only works on mild gum disease. Most of us have borderline gum disease/periodontal disease.
Instead of swishing, try massaging YOUR GUMS with oil.
I decided to dip my fingers into the olive oil mixed with SEA SALT, and began massaging my gums everyday. After a day or two, my gums sort of closed up, the pores no longer leaked VSC, thus no more odour. However I still do feel pain so I'm guessing I'm not cured yet, however the smell has gone down tremendously. I have hope that this will cure me of bb forever.
If you google oil pulling you will find a lot of users having amazing results.
It highly recommends sesame oil for teeth, however I use olive oil because it has other benefits.
I think that the oil doesn't pull toxins out, instead it seeps into your gums, when the oil is in your gums, it runs around pulling toxins and removes it through your bowel movement. However it can take like 3months - 1 year for a complete cure.
So you can either rid gum disease by squeezing it out (I don't recommend this way) OR GO SLOWLY, LESS PAIN, LESS SMELL - OIL RUBBING.
Trust in oil pulling or oil rubbing. It really works. Been using it for a week now and seen amazing results. It really does the breath wonders.
Now if you don't want to use sea salt mixed, using oil by itself works also.
Just don't use table salt because it burns too much and isn't really effective.
Remember to oil pull 20mins x 2 a day. Morning and evening
Rub your gums with oil for a few minutes each day for faster results.