Page 1 of 1

four nasal flushes, not one

Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:09 pm
by pagmic2
Another blessing. It really helps me to use the Nielmed Sinugator twice-in-a-row in morning and twice 8 hours later. But I have to make sure I roll my head around and from side to side to feel the salt and baking soda water flushing the whole floor of my nasal cavity and all the way out behind the uvula and sides of the throat, for a thorough cleansing. In Christ, Mike

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:26 am
by Shit4Breath
Glad your getting some relief Mike! Just be careful with moving your head to side lke that while your flushing because you can be flushing the bacteria in your ear and cause an ear infection.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:52 pm
by deebo
Funny that you say 4 mike . I just ordered 2 more manual neilmed bottles and 250 "salt" packs. I now have 4 . Maybe I should get a machine . i hear rinses have also helped some with tmau .

4B , you are right about the ear warning . i've been adding periodic peroxide treatments to my ears lately which seem to help with moisture and wax .


hopemovo.com